[Pizza Pizza] Recycle an old device, get a FREE slice

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 13th, 2019 1:21 pm
Mar 26, 2008
377 posts
110 upvotes
Fightguard wrote:
Apr 5th, 2019 8:44 pm
Have 3 or 4 small mp3 players from early 2000s that i dug up recently....along with 2 old point and shoot digital cameras. All those are definitely worth a whole pie.
Also have the original gameboy advance and a ds lite....but dont think I'm ready to let those go.
definitely hang on those gameboys.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
12364 posts
2899 upvotes
RFD
lallamalaughs wrote:
Apr 5th, 2019 8:29 pm
Customers are invited to visit their local traditional Pizza Pizza restaurant location from April 1 – 30 to trade in end of life electronic devices in exchange for a free slice of pepperoni or cheese pizza.* (* Limit 2 devices per customer) . Ontario, Quebec, Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Nova Scotia.

The following small electronic devices are accepted at Pizza Pizza stores:

- Mobile and smart phones
- Digital cameras
- iPods and MP3 players
- Handheld gaming consoles (ie. Nintendo 2DS/ 3DS, Sony PlayStation Vita)

I got a few slices last year. This year, I have enough to make 2 whole pizzas. Enjoy!
Are they even doing this promo this year? I just noticed in the link you provided, it says 2018.
Aug 4, 2006
495 posts
176 upvotes
GTA - Gwilly
wrote:
Apr 5th, 2019 8:38 pm
Are flip phones considered mobile?

I think I have a broken one I can trade in.
I just ordered a new Alcatel flip to replace my old CDMA flip phone. If I forget and left it at the Food Court ... I'm pretty sure it would still be there 3 hours later along with some new money. Face With Tears Of Joy
Nov 20, 2010
95 posts
53 upvotes
Pretty dumb to let go of a gameboy for a slice of pizza... Its not even about the dollars its wortg or getting that slice of cardboard pizza, but those nostalgic moments you turn them on n that holy crap! Feeling. :O
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
3823 posts
1682 upvotes
Edmonton
carmaster wrote:
Apr 5th, 2019 9:41 pm
Ya break your back carrying that 50 pound tv to get a slice of cardboard.
Gotta burn those calories... To be honest as far as cheap pizzas go I do like their thin crust whole wheat with pesto sauce.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2015
1597 posts
1073 upvotes
Canada
Iphone xs max for a slice of pizza... someones gotta do it for youtube fame
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2006
2131 posts
393 upvotes
does it have to work?
if not, you can take an old broken blackberry, dusty flip, no name mp3 player

then donate the slice to a homeless guy
i honestly don't think he'll mind the cardboard if warm and it's a good action x2
For sale threads:
GCs / Coins
Cloth / Phones/
Jun 24, 2012
23 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Sorry to spoil, but no slice for device program in 2019. Pizza Pizza stopped this program starting this year.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
12364 posts
2899 upvotes
RFD
redkid wrote:
Apr 6th, 2019 12:24 am
does it have to work?
if not, you can take an old broken blackberry, dusty flip, no name mp3 player

then donate the slice to a homeless guy
i honestly don't think he'll mind the cardboard if warm and it's a good action x2
Yes it can be broken, I've donated old battery dead flip phones before. They don't care and bother to try it, they just dump it into a box.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
12364 posts
2899 upvotes
RFD
mp1989 wrote:
Apr 6th, 2019 8:01 am
Sorry to spoil, but no slice for device program in 2019. Pizza Pizza stopped this program starting this year.
That's what I suspected. Lock it up.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
3596 posts
1550 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
mp1989 wrote:
Apr 6th, 2019 8:01 am
Face Screaming In Fear
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2006
3391 posts
778 upvotes
Home
I would say, this deal may be hugely YMMV.
They had a promotion last Halloween, to bring 3 Halloween candies for a slice.
I tried a few locations:
One location said I need to buy a proper combo, then apply this promotion.
Another location said I need to bring the regular sized candy (and they are at least 0.80 - 1.50 per one, so it's hardly a 'promotion'). I even asked back 'why do you say Halloween candies in the promotion, then?' He said it's what his manager told him, he has to follow.
3rd location said the allocated pizza slices for promotion sold out, so no more. It was just after lunch time.

Decided to never go to Pizza Pizza for this kind of promotion anymore. Why waste my time for a slice of pizza.
Koodo $40 6GB