Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Pizza Pizza Slice Combo $3.99 (w/fries & pop)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 6th, 2014 4:08 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2010
1205 posts
88 upvotes
Bringing medium prices back down?
Did they win there cheese tariff battle??

They found a loophole, government closed it, they fought it (importing cheese tariff free from USA by linking it to pork or something)
May 2, 2009
138 posts
26 upvotes
ATLien69 wrote: Best GTA "chain" pizza joint is Pizziaola, but wish they opened a joint in Durham!!! Their dough is incredible, which brings me to Pizza Pizza's problem, the dough, ugh....
I'm with you on that. Place is solid.
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
297 upvotes
Midland
Comical wrote: Hey when you're hungry you'll eat anything. Hungry enough and you'll be feasting on dog poop like it was a roasted chicken.
It's okay. If there's only enough dog poop for one, you can have it. :)

By the way, I really don't like Pizza Pizza pizzas. To me, they are very bland.
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2010
15196 posts
5016 upvotes
Here 'n There
J.C wrote: Not trying to start a best pizza place war , but whenever I am desperate/dam hungry and the closest place is a pizza pizza , I sometimes give in and buy a slice,which I regret.The very first bite , I just want to throw it in the garbage,or out the window of my car. Dam seagulls don't want any part of it. No flavor, just bland. I never tasted cardboard before but... you know the saying goes for pizza pizza. My opinion tho
I know how you feel. Ever since I started making my own pizza at home with my home-made pizza dough, my own garden tomatoes and basil, etc (which I can make and have ready faster than you can have a frozen one ready) I don't buy chain pizza anymore. If I am desperate for food I just drop by a grocery store and get one of their salads or sandwiches from the deli.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2078 posts
2140 upvotes
Buenos Aires/Monaco
Anyone know if I could price match this at Metro? They could make up the 10% difference with a couple extra handfuls of fries.....
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2006
1514 posts
1622 upvotes
Canada
TheChad08 wrote: Why the hell would you post this? If you don't care for the deal, that's your own business. I don't know why you start off saying you aren't trying to start a war, then spend the whole post berating them. Your post adds absolutely nothing to the discussion.
I posted that because , that is my opinion. I am entitled to express my opinion.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
Hot if u get a 50off shop.ca code
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2012
3526 posts
1871 upvotes
GTA
Funny you guys are comparing Pizza Pizza to cardboard. Even cardboard tastes better.
I love RFD! :)
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2006
1514 posts
1622 upvotes
Canada
ElHoardo wrote: Anyone know if I could price match this at Metro? They could make up the 10% difference with a couple extra handfuls of fries.....
lol... you can try
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
8584 posts
5368 upvotes
Most pizza places have the same recipe for dough, IMO, its the sauce that makes a big difference. Im sure pizza pizza probably just uses the cheapest, most basic tomato sauce
Dec 17, 2003
284 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto
Pizza Pizza is majorly lacking in the consistency dept imo. Pizza Nova is a fair comparison to them in terms of better quality. Pizziaolo and the rest, dont really come close to competing with the price for the party deals at Pizza Pizza.

I've had 241 and even 341, now thats real cardboard but I've got a decent pie at Pizza Pizza with the right expectations (not much) and a little bit of luck.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)