• Feb 14th, 2007 9:11 am
Tags:
None
Jun 29, 2005
906 posts
25 upvotes

Place similar to Panorama?

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a place (for a private function) that's fairly nice , but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for something similar?

It'd be for a dinner and dance.

Thanks.
xIcewind
6 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 8, 2006
11294 posts
6292 upvotes
Ontario
xIcewind wrote: Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a place (for a private function) that's fairly nice , but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for something similar?

It'd be for a dinner and dance.

Thanks.

don't go to 360 restaurant the food is bad not to mention overpriced..........Panorama is pretty good though.
Jun 29, 2005
906 posts
25 upvotes
Andro wrote: don't go to 360 restaurant the food is bad not to mention overpriced..........Panorama is pretty good though.
I know about the food and overpricedness, but people like it there. It's one of those places that you go for the experience and the 'I've been there', and so I'm considering it.

Thanks for letting me know though!

[p.s. people say that Panorama's food sucks too.]
xIcewind
Jun 29, 2005
906 posts
25 upvotes
If it means anything, we'll probably be booking the restaurant, since attendance is expected to be over 100, definitely.
xIcewind
Jun 29, 2005
906 posts
25 upvotes
Kind of.

Was thinking of dinner, then moving the tables/chairs out of the way, and having a dance party. [Or have a dance floor / open space avaliable].

View would be good, since it's a formal gathering.

Thanks.
xIcewind
May 25, 2006
145 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
I enjoyed Panorama, but for the drinks and light portions. We had the scallop and rivioli or something? They were good for us. But they are not meant to be dinner :) So perhaps that's not a good idea for you to go there!
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4995 posts
2427 upvotes
Markham
Panorama hosts functions all the time, so i'm sure they can accomodate. The same with Canoe. Not so sure about 360 since it's part of a tourist site but do look into it.

Though if you want a dance floor type after dinner, Panorama's layout is much better.