[play.google.com] Auto call recorder Pro **FREE**

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 17th, 2019 10:34 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2008
1195 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto
I tried this app but it seems like my voice is recorded and the other party isn't... Is there a setting for this?
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2010
1126 posts
216 upvotes
iceman2015 wrote:
Apr 13th, 2019 1:41 pm
Can you confirm if this works for Android 9?
iceman2015 wrote:
Apr 13th, 2019 1:41 pm
Can you confirm if this works for Android 9?

It doesn't work, the other party's sound is very low as it is trying to record it from the earpiece rather than from the API. If you are rooted, there is magisk module by SKVALEX APPS, but you have to get paid after 15 day trial & its $11.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 9, 2006
8505 posts
9426 upvotes
GT-EH
You'd be a fool to trust this app/developer with your recorded calls. ;)
Decrapifying the X1 Extreme
I just like to collect things! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Behold, true glory. #PCMasterRace!
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2007
1639 posts
651 upvotes
fredsmith wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 7:07 pm
Even companies don't HAVE to inform you that they are recording; that they do is a courtesy.
I don't think this is correct (from http://network-telecom.com/ontario-laws ... one-calls/):

"You must inform the individual that the call may be recorded and make a reasonable effort to ensure that the individual understands the purposes for the recorded information and how it will be used."
May 31, 2004
196 posts
23 upvotes
Earth
Not working for Samsung S9 on Android 9
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2003
3200 posts
627 upvotes
pulsar123 wrote:
Apr 13th, 2019 3:08 pm
I don't think this is correct (from http://network-telecom.com/ontario-laws ... one-calls/):

"You must inform the individual that the call may be recorded and make a reasonable effort to ensure that the individual understands the purposes for the recorded information and how it will be used."
Federal law requires only that one party be aware - Ontario does not regulate that area.

Simple data from a quick google search so you can be properly informed:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=recordin ... da&ie=&oe=
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
48998 posts
14433 upvotes
This is perfect to protect myself from stunt driving tickets.
Aug 22, 2005
888 posts
133 upvotes
Brampton
controller19 wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 3:58 pm
Can also confirm no issues with Android 9 (Note 9)
Both parties clearly audible.
I tried... Note 9 (Android Pie) and hear nothing... the files are also 00:00 duration... what gives? Did you test with the phone to your ear or bluetooth?
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2010
1249 posts
567 upvotes
Surrey
pros911 wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 2:09 pm
I loved ACR when i was on android 8, if you forgot something that they said or you didn't had time to take anynote or you want proof you said something to your gf :D
I used the last one with my ex so many times she became my ex because I had proof every single time Face With Tears Of Joy

Don't ever had the need to use it with the current one.
0 tolerance for BS.
Oct 31, 2006
357 posts
25 upvotes
Yo u have every single records of texts and emails, what is wrong with records of calls?
Feb 2, 2010
412 posts
205 upvotes
Cambridge
Installed this but find it very feature-poor compared to Cube ACR. biggest difference: on Cube you can leave auto-recording off but it puts a small icon on the call screen which allows you to start recording a call on demand. I dont want this to record every call, and I'd like to enable it easily when I need it, this doesn't seem to have that feature. or does it and I'm missing it somehow?
May 13, 2017
74 posts
95 upvotes
Ontario
djrobinn wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 1:36 pm
I tried... Note 9 (Android Pie) and hear nothing... the files are also 00:00 duration... what gives? Did you test with the phone to your ear or bluetooth?

I tried with the phone to my ear, and also on speakerphone. Both worked fine... maybe that is a glitch! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Used the app to select file, and listen to it.
I didn't try with bluetooth and have since uninstalled the app, due to security worries., so I can't try that for you.
Sorry yours doesn't seem to work.
Nov 30, 2011
68 posts
15 upvotes
martydxb wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 2:40 pm
I have Android 9, in case it helps, call recording works for me with the 'Call recorder Pro' app, the free one works as well.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... record.pro

Edit:
After rereading all the comments, let me make it clear:
-If someone calls me and I pick the phone, it gets recorded to an mp3 stored on the device.
-If I place a call it gets recorded to an mp3 stored on the device.
-Whatsapp, other voip calls are not recorded.
-I use a OnePlus 5T with Android 9.0.4
Hope that helps :)
andrew4321 wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 6:34 pm
does it work with zoiper or fongo?
It won't work with Fongo, in fact there is no phone recording app that will because it's VoIP. I don't think it's even possible otherwise somebody would've come up with an app for it by now.