• Sep 11th, 2018 11:58 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2010
2445 posts
1073 upvotes
Burlington
Got another solo chicken dinner the other day. 3 kills, nothing spectacular. Stealthed my way to the end and just had a better sense of the environment that the other people.

3 people left at the end, 2 guys started shooting at each other, I picked off the guy left standing. /Win

For some reason the game seemed to always default to AS instead of NA. Playing on AS is a whole different league than NA from what I've seen.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
5317 posts
2249 upvotes
PUBG 1.0 being released for Xbox on Sept 4, 2018

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/08/21/ ... ptember-4/

Fans can look forward to an updated experience for PUBG on Xbox One that includes:

The Xbox One debut of the Sanhok map. Inspired by the islands across Southeast Asia, Sanhok is a 4×4 compact battleground. The map might be smaller, but the battles won’t be, with speedier games and circle dynamics that have been adjusted to bring battles to a dramatic finish more quickly. Sanhok will introduce all-new weapons and vehicles in addition to the debut of dynamic weather changes for the first time on Xbox One.

The arrival of War Mode on Xbox One, a deathmatch-style battle royale gaming experience where players hunt each other in a static zone, respawning you back in with a parachute and weapons if you’re killed. Teams get points with kills and reviving teammates, and the team that reaches certain points in the game wins the battle. War Mode will make its hands-on debut on Xbox One at gamescom 2018 in a can’t-miss experience in the Xbox booth.

Achievements that will carry over from Xbox Game Preview to Full Product Release.

The introduction of in-game currency to purchase cosmetics, Event Pass: Sanhok, which will allow players to open up more missions, more levels, and tons of permanent rewards on the Sanhok map, and much more. We will share much more detail about these products, how they will work and some of the cool content you’ll be able to unlock closer to 1.0 launch.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2006
2058 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
^^^

Really looking forward to this! They are also adding in custom games to the 1.0 launch.
My XBL/PSN: evilenger
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
5317 posts
2249 upvotes
gatorb6 wrote:
Aug 27th, 2018 6:28 pm
^^^

Really looking forward to this! They are also adding in custom games to the 1.0 launch.
Yup...even if this game cost $70, I've gotten my money's worth. At $30 it's a steal.

I keep seeing you and M1GO playing together, but haven't had the chance to join you guys yet!
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2013
3442 posts
762 upvotes
Toronto
9394 wrote:
Aug 28th, 2018 8:41 am
Yup...even if this game cost $70, I've gotten my money's worth. At $30 it's a steal.

I keep seeing you and M1GO playing together, but haven't had the chance to join you guys yet!
Yeah just message... I always see you on too but I'm never sure if you're up to play. We generally roll with a squad of 3 so that extra gun for hire is always appreciated :D

We just got a 3 man chicken dinner last night and the feeling never gets old.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/m1go/video/59391176
Games: XBox Live: M1GO

Gear: Fujifilm X-Pro2 | Canon A-1
Deal Addict
May 6, 2006
2058 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
9394 wrote:
Aug 28th, 2018 8:41 am

Yah seriously. This is the best game I've played in a long time and pretty much the only game I've played for the last 8 months!

Just fire us a message...we can always use another gun :)
My XBL/PSN: evilenger
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2013
3442 posts
762 upvotes
Toronto
So I managed to get on Xbox Canada's Mixer stream at FanExpo w/ @gatorb6 yesterday...

You can tell we're not really that comfortable doing this whole streaming thing the kids are into: PUBG LOLZ

Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
5317 posts
2249 upvotes
So who's liking the new map? I was more of an "engage when only needed to" type of player in the other maps so Sanhok is testing my patience. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2013
3442 posts
762 upvotes
Toronto
9394 wrote:
Sep 7th, 2018 10:27 am
So who's liking the new map? I was more of an "engage when only needed to" type of player in the other maps so Sanhok is testing my patience. Face With Tears Of Joy
I love it... much quicker pace, and it can get really harrowing at times. I thought it was going to feel smaller actually, and so I'm surprised at how big it still is. I thought it was going to be hot drops galore before...

I also feel like there's a pretty good abundance of loot, which I like. M4s aren't a rarity, and I'm digging the QBZ too.

Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2006
1793 posts
217 upvotes
This game is done once black ops releases and i have around 700 hours in PUBG.
Some people meditate, I smoke cigars.