Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PlayseatStore UK

[WARM] Playseat Challenge Playstation Edition - $188.84USD

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2020 7:12 am
Jan 21, 2010
486 posts
219 upvotes
Toronto
bcbarg wrote: GT Omega has their Classic wheel stand on sale for $130 at the moment, for anyone who is looking for a foldable option but doesn't need a seat: https://www.gtomega.ca/collections/spec ... heel-stand The Classic also works with their cockpit addons so you can add a seat later if you want.
Thank you. Ordered mine a few days ago from Amazon for $154, but I will cancel.
Oct 28, 2019
100 posts
28 upvotes
Ashock wrote: Got mine today. Also emailed Playseat with my tax and duty receipt and they reimbursed me for the amount!
What's the email address? I need to ask for reimbursement too.
The blue colour looks nicer than I thought.
Dec 15, 2019
7 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Personally I'd wait and find a good deal on a used Playseat Evolution. I was able to get the Alcantara and a Logitech wheel/pedal combo (which I sold for $150) and my total cost was $200. Still use it basically every day.
Dec 15, 2019
7 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
lionbest wrote: @shanekelly817353 https://www.playseatstore.com/evolution ... ation.html

This one you mean. Definitely go for this one if you have a half decent wheel.
That's the one. Unless you're shelling out for a high end setup or creating one from scratch, I've found the Evolution to be the best value. I had to mod it slightly to reinforce the wheel stand, but it's a pleasure to use.
Jun 17, 2007
249 posts
122 upvotes
cruiser3183 wrote: What's the email address? I need to ask for reimbursement too.
The blue colour looks nicer than I thought.
Support@playseatstore.com

The evolution is nice but doesn’t fit my space. Need it to fold up and store easily in a closet when not in use.
May 20, 2008
465 posts
231 upvotes
Vaudreuil-Dorion
I'd consider selling mine if someone is interested. I'm in Montreal, so would have to be a pick up. I got the Logitech G29 as well as a custom made F1 wheel made for it too. Just didn't getting around to playing with it as much as I thought I would have. Super fun setup though, love that it's tucked away in a closet nicely.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)