Expired Hot Deals

[PlayseatStore UK] [WARM] Playseat Challenge Playstation Edition - $188.84USD

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2020 7:12 am
Oct 28, 2019
33 posts
5 upvotes
Talick wrote: I dunno. Even so, I would hate to be smacked by duty fees.
They will reimburse all duty fees.
She told me to keep my receipt.
[OP]
Jun 17, 2007
207 posts
68 upvotes
cruiser3183 wrote: Did you end up ordering one from playseatstore?
Yes! Should be here next week! Thanks for the tip on duties reimbursement!
Oct 28, 2019
33 posts
5 upvotes
Ashock wrote: Yes! Should be here next week! Thanks for the tip on duties reimbursement!
I ordered one too. Mine is arriving on Jan 10.
[OP]
Jun 17, 2007
207 posts
68 upvotes
cruiser3183 wrote: I ordered one too. Mine is arriving on Jan 10.
Got mine today. Also emailed Playseat with my tax and duty receipt and they reimbursed me for the amount!
Jan 21, 2010
406 posts
138 upvotes
Toronto
bcbarg wrote: GT Omega has their Classic wheel stand on sale for $130 at the moment, for anyone who is looking for a foldable option but doesn't need a seat: https://www.gtomega.ca/collections/spec ... heel-stand The Classic also works with their cockpit addons so you can add a seat later if you want.
Thank you. Ordered mine a few days ago from Amazon for $154, but I will cancel.
Oct 28, 2019
33 posts
5 upvotes
Ashock wrote: Got mine today. Also emailed Playseat with my tax and duty receipt and they reimbursed me for the amount!
What's the email address? I need to ask for reimbursement too.
The blue colour looks nicer than I thought.
Dec 15, 2019
6 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Personally I'd wait and find a good deal on a used Playseat Evolution. I was able to get the Alcantara and a Logitech wheel/pedal combo (which I sold for $150) and my total cost was $200. Still use it basically every day.
Dec 15, 2019
6 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
lionbest wrote: @shanekelly817353 https://www.playseatstore.com/evolution ... ation.html

This one you mean. Definitely go for this one if you have a half decent wheel.
That's the one. Unless you're shelling out for a high end setup or creating one from scratch, I've found the Evolution to be the best value. I had to mod it slightly to reinforce the wheel stand, but it's a pleasure to use.
[OP]
Jun 17, 2007
207 posts
68 upvotes
cruiser3183 wrote: What's the email address? I need to ask for reimbursement too.
The blue colour looks nicer than I thought.
Support@playseatstore.com

The evolution is nice but doesn’t fit my space. Need it to fold up and store easily in a closet when not in use.
May 20, 2008
447 posts
220 upvotes
Vaudreuil-Dorion
I'd consider selling mine if someone is interested. I'm in Montreal, so would have to be a pick up. I got the Logitech G29 as well as a custom made F1 wheel made for it too. Just didn't getting around to playing with it as much as I thought I would have. Super fun setup though, love that it's tucked away in a closet nicely.