Expired Hot Deals

[Playstation Network] Free Game of Thrones "House Sigil" Avatars by watching PS Vue trailers

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 15th, 2019 10:45 pm
[OP]
Sep 3, 2015
75 posts
727 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Free Game of Thrones "House Sigil" Avatars by watching PS Vue trailers

Price:
Free
Retailer:
Playstation Network
It says US only, but I redeemed the sigil avatars on my Canadian PSN account. Not sure if the code is unique but I posted a screenshot of my code.

Quest 1 - House Sigil Avatars (Canada & US accounts only)
https://www.playstation.com/en-us/netwo ... es/#sigils
If you are from Canada, you can get Quest 2 & 3 rewards IF you have a US account. I watched the videos on a US account and redeemed the rewards on my Canadian account.
Quest 2 - Character Avatars (US only, codes can be redeemed on Canadian accounts)
https://www.playstation.com/en-us/netwo ... es/#avatar

Quest 3 - Dragon Dynamic Theme + Brand Avatars (US only, codes can be redeemed on Canadian accounts)
https://www.playstation.com/en-us/netwo ... es/#dragon

Images
  • code.png
  • quest.png
  • zse.jpg
  • zzz.jpg
Last edited by FallenRyan on Apr 14th, 2019 7:27 pm, edited 10 times in total.
30 replies
Nov 21, 2011
133 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Whenever I click on a different quest and watch the video, it keeps giving me the same code that I got initially. Not sure what the problem is.
This Is the Way
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
3220 posts
850 upvotes
GTA
Can confirm the code works on Canadian accounts. OP's link is on part 2 of 3, make sure you guys go through all 3 to get House Sigils, Characters, and the theme.
Edit: Have the same issue as person above me, giving the same code for all 3 parts.
Last edited by Zyphur on Apr 14th, 2019 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[OP]
Sep 3, 2015
75 posts
727 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Stagaz630 wrote:
Apr 14th, 2019 3:14 pm
Whenever I click on a different quest and watch the video, it keeps giving me the same code that I got initially. Not sure what the problem is.
Same. The other quests might not be live yet. Apparently the theme will be live later tonight.
Nov 21, 2011
133 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
FallenRyan wrote:
Apr 14th, 2019 3:16 pm
Same. The other quests might not be live yet. Apparently the theme will be live later tonight.
Ah okay, thanks for letting me know. Wish their website would be more clear about it.
This Is the Way
[OP]
Sep 3, 2015
75 posts
727 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I looked on Playstation's Facebook and it seems US residents are getting the other quests fine. Canadian users might be out of luck. Europeans were unable to get any of the quests.

Twitter:
Apr 1, 2015
90 posts
157 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Awesome, it worked. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
1079 posts
1007 upvotes
Quest 1 redeemed but no code for 2, it just kept giving me the same ones. I also have a US account that I will try to see if it works. This is awesome, thanks OP
Last edited by BernardRyder on Apr 14th, 2019 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
c'mon get happy! :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
1079 posts
1007 upvotes
All avatars and themes are redeemable if you have a US account, just finished doing it. Dragon theme is great, the theme music plays in a loop
[OP]
Sep 3, 2015
75 posts
727 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Yep. My US friend did it and sent me a screenshot, the theme and character avatars are only for the US unfortunately.

Edit:
I logged into my US alternate, got the codes and redeemed them on my Canadian account!
Images
  • usonly.jpg
  • us.png
  • us2.png
Last edited by FallenRyan on Apr 14th, 2019 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
1079 posts
1007 upvotes
FallenRyan wrote:
Apr 14th, 2019 4:52 pm
Yep. My US friend did it and sent me a screenshot, the theme and character avatars are only for the US unfortunately.
Well if you make a US account, the themes and icons can be redeemed from Canada. You can then download the theme to a PlayStation that has both accounts active on it. This unfortunately doesn't work for avatars, which are locked to the account.
[OP]
Sep 3, 2015
75 posts
727 upvotes
Toronto, ON
BernardRyder wrote:
Apr 14th, 2019 5:00 pm
Well if you make a US account, the themes and icons can be redeemed from Canada. You can then download the theme to a PlayStation that has both accounts active on it. This unfortunately doesn't work for avatars, which are locked to the account.
I updated my reply, I got the avatars + theme on my Canadian account!
Images
  • zzz.jpg
  • zse.jpg
  • fa.png
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
1079 posts
1007 upvotes
FallenRyan wrote:
Apr 14th, 2019 5:04 pm
I updated my reply, I got the avatars on my Canadian account!
Yeah taking the code should work too. I couldn't do that for the second avatar pack since the US account is my wife's, so I left it on her account. But that's fine with me, I have my Stark sigil Thumbs Up Sign
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
6084 posts
860 upvotes
Mississauga
Confirmed, for quest 2 and 3, i had to view using my US PSN account. After getting the codes I redeemed them on my canadian PSN account.

Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
7657 posts
2272 upvotes
To get these you have to use a USA PSN account. You can make one up if you do not have one.
Log in with the USA PSN ID. Do the quests and then redeem the codes on a Canadian PSN account.