Free Stuff

PlayStation Plus 3/12 month inactivated prepaid card at old price ($17.99 and $49.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 7th, 2018 3:16 pm
[OP]
Jul 31, 2006
76 posts
9 upvotes
Coquitlam

PlayStation Plus 3/12 month inactivated prepaid card at old price ($17.99 and $49.99)

I have some unactivated PlayStation Plus membership cards that is still at the old cost to activate. I got it from a friend who found a whole bunch of old cards in his store but he no longer sells gift cards. I heard these should still work if you bring it to a retailer that can activate it. On the year you save about $20 over regular price.

I have 3 of each of the one-year and three-month.

Pickup only in Coquitlam, but if you insist on shipping I can mail via letter mail if you pay postage.

I'm gonna try to get a 3 month to get the current deals and the free games.
Images
  • IMG_5779.JPG
6 replies
Deal Addict
May 4, 2005
2371 posts
67 upvotes
I will take one for free since this is the freebie forum
Oct 14, 2010
456 posts
79 upvotes
Umm.. it does not work this way. You cannot just take an unactivated card to a retailer and expect them to be able to activate it. The card's UPC must be in the system. You might get lucky and some of the retailers still have this in their system from before, but even if they do it will likely pop up with the new price since the UPC would then match the new cards. Good luck trying to explain this to a cashier that you just brought in your own card to try to be activated.
Jul 4, 2018
20 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
I will also take a freebie one lol
I am a licensed Mortgage Broker in the Vancouver / Lower Mainland area. Please feel free to DM me anytime you have any questions in my area of expertise. Also am always up for some hockey talk as well!