Fashion & Apparel

Please advise me how to spice up my Halloween costume.

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 13th, 2017 9:25 am
[OP]
Aug 21, 2014
474 posts
118 upvotes

Please advise me how to spice up my Halloween costume.

First, yes, it is the month of March.

Okay, for Halloween I have a scary mask [if you need a pic, let me know] and a black hoodie. I don't want to wear a cape. I want to be comfortable, wear jeans, sneakers, etc because I am going to a dance.

What else can I do to spruce up my costume. Essentially all I could think of was wearing some monster kind of gloves. Anything else I can wear on my hoodie, or another way I haven't thought about to make my costume better given the fact I only have a mask and a black hoodie?
9 replies
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
13989 posts
3261 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Lose the mask and go BLM?????

Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
1939 posts
302 upvotes
wear a Jets jersey ...
Stress is caused by NOT fishing enough.

Megabass, Imakatsu, Jackall, OSP RULES!
YGK, Toray, Sunline RULES!
Shimano RULES!
St. Croix & Halo RULES!

JDM ONLY.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 9, 2007
7370 posts
2326 upvotes
Toronto
jetsfan69 wrote:
Mar 6th, 2017 9:23 pm
First, yes, it is the month of March.

Okay, for Halloween I have a scary mask [if you need a pic, let me know] and a black hoodie. I don't want to wear a cape. I want to be comfortable, wear jeans, sneakers, etc because I am going to a dance.

What else can I do to spruce up my costume. Essentially all I could think of was wearing some monster kind of gloves. Anything else I can wear on my hoodie, or another way I haven't thought about to make my costume better given the fact I only have a mask and a black hoodie?

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
10719 posts
1439 upvotes
City of Vancouver
You know those bullet hole stickers on cars? Maybe put some bullet hole stickers on your leg and hoodie, except make ones that have blood oozing out.
De gustibus non est disputandum
Crazy people will make even sane people crazy.
[OP]
Aug 21, 2014
474 posts
118 upvotes
And how will I do that without getting ketchup all over myself / others?
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2009
3552 posts
430 upvotes
Aurora
you asked for ideas, you figure out the details
"I'm a bit upset. I've been grab by the back without any alert and lubrification"
Lucky
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
10719 posts
1439 upvotes
City of Vancouver
Go to a thrift shop, buy a hoodie, then take it out to the woods and shoot it with a shotgun or something. Then go to Home Depot and buy a sample can ($5 or something) of red paint to paint the blood oozing out of the holes on ur hoodie.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2008
9123 posts
1054 upvotes
Toronto
A mask in general is very uncomfortable. But since you already have it, I suggest going to a fabric store, buy some sequin, and stitch it on. Maybe a couple of stars.

Or maybe make a necklace and hang some interesting stuff on it (bone, halloween prank chopped off hand, etc).