Computers & Electronics

Please recommend a Wireless Laser MFP (fully Mac compatible)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2012 2:57 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26011 posts
211303 upvotes
GTA

Please recommend a Wireless Laser MFP (fully Mac compatible)

I am currently in the market for a monochrome laser multifunction printer (printing, scanning, copying, but fax not required). It needs to meet the following requirements:

1. Wireless connectivity - as it will be located in an office on a separate floor, it needs to have wireless networking. This is a must.

2. Fully supported in both Windows and Mac OS X (read about several printers where Macs can only print to it and nothing else). There should be full support for all functions in OS X.

3. Automatic duplexing

A 'nice to have' would be an ADF for the scanner/copier, but not a requirement.

I am not interested in an ink jet. I am currently experiencing issues with mine and it may have to do with the ink drying out due to the infrequency of printing, so I would rather avoid that altogether. I will be printing more text documents anyway, so it makes more sense to get a laser for the better text quality. As for budget, preferably < $250. Any suggestions? I have read some good reviews about the Brother MFC-7860dw, and HL-2280dw, any users with experience with those models or Brother printers in general?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)