Scammers and Warnings

*PLEASE VOTE* Rfd Feed Back Forum!

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 11th, 2007 9:21 pm
Tags:
None

Poll: Do you want a RFD FEEDBACK FORUM??

• Total votes: 0. You have voted on this poll.

Poll ended at Jan 29th, 2008 6:33 pm

Deal Addict
May 4, 2004
2515 posts
22 upvotes

*PLEASE VOTE* Rfd Feed Back Forum!

PLEASE VOTE! DO YOU WANT A RFD FEEDBACK FORUM!

i think its a good idea, since its easier to confirm the person rather than deal w/ heatware, and not everyone uses heatware

PLEASE VOTE THANK YOU!
13 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2005
1511 posts
9 upvotes
yep! i always thought RFD was missing a feedback forum.
Deal Guru
Apr 6, 2005
11685 posts
2909 upvotes
Toronto
Should it be like HoFo or should there be a specific applet to implemtent since saying:

A++++++++++++++++++++ will not help me if its a positive feedback or not. Take the ebay feedback for example.
Heat 43-0-0
Deal Addict
May 4, 2004
2515 posts
22 upvotes
Wow.. 4 people said no?

why not?

I think that in the feedback people should also list anything, whether positive or negative in the feedback so that others who look it up should know some details for reference.
Deal Expert
Oct 15, 2002
17278 posts
73 upvotes
I voted no, unless you can import feedback from heatware, eBay, etc. Too much maintenance for the admins, it's twice the work having to dispute feedback for both heatware and RFD, telling your traders to leave you feedback for both places, etc. Plus it's too cluttered if it looks anything like Hofo (try searching to see whether someone has left you a feedback).
Deal Addict
May 4, 2004
2515 posts
22 upvotes
felix wrote: I voted no, unless you can import feedback from heatware, eBay, etc. Too much maintenance for the admins, it's twice the work having to dispute feedback for both heatware and RFD, telling your traders to leave you feedback for both places, etc. Plus it's too cluttered if it looks anything like Hofo (try searching to see whether someone has left you a feedback).
i agree that it is cluttered. But i thought that this would help take a precaution against those who are using fake heatware feedback or from other forums.

Too many goods and bads in every situation i guess. But i do recommended it. I mean, if you dont want to use it and use other feedback, u can just leave it.
Deal Guru
Apr 6, 2005
11685 posts
2909 upvotes
Toronto
As long as it gets monitored and that the feedback is detailed then I am up for it. I don't want to see a bunch of THANKS ITEM ARRIVED A+++++++++++++++++ and again, if RFDG can make a seperate applet perhaps (make it unique) to apply feedback in the profile or somewhere visible maybe?
Heat 43-0-0
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28753 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
voted.
PayTM$154, dead. SDM: $5342 Rakuten: $181.98
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Viberg, Allend Edmonds, Red Wings, misc,*
*Various Szs Vintage: Florsheim Imperial
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28753 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
malaco0219 wrote: Wow.. 4 people said no?

why not?

I think that in the feedback people should also list anything, whether positive or negative in the feedback so that others who look it up should know some details for reference.
THE four are probably the admins+mods who're shuddering at trying to integrate it should it get passed. :D
PayTM$154, dead. SDM: $5342 Rakuten: $181.98
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Viberg, Allend Edmonds, Red Wings, misc,*
*Various Szs Vintage: Florsheim Imperial
Deal Addict
May 4, 2004
2515 posts
22 upvotes
bubble.tea wrote: THE four are probably the admins+mods who're shuddering at trying to integrate it should it get passed. :D
:evil: :evil: :evil:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2005
1291 posts
140 upvotes
Ogata wrote: Should it be like HoFo or should there be a specific applet to implemtent since saying:

A++++++++++++++++++++ will not help me if its a positive feedback or not. Take the ebay feedback for example.
well..if the buyer said that, he was probably very happy that his item has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...lol

voted no, for the same reason of "too much work"