• Nov 27th, 2017 1:36 pm
[OP]
Dec 9, 2008
171 posts
26 upvotes
Mississauga

[Plex] Plex Pass $74.99 USD [Targeted for "OG customers", Check E-mail, YMMV]

Price:
OK. I check my email. I found this offer. I decide to jump on it now. I have used plex for more than 3 years. I really enjoyed their work.

Get a lifetime Plex Pass for $74.99*!
We’re going old school with a throwback to the original lifetime Plex Pass pricing, and you’ve been randomly selected to take advantage of the deal.

This exclusive discount on a lifetime Plex Pass is available now through 11:59 PM PT on Thursday, November 30, 2017. The code is for your account only and can be used once, so please keep it on the down low. In case you need reminding why this is a dope deal—did we mention our new Live TV and DVR feature?
15 replies
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
10625 posts
122 upvotes
Ottawa
Can we stop creating new threads for this? This has been around for 2 years, but they choose a different selection of users every now and then to offer it to.
- Absolute
Dec 18, 2008
69 posts
32 upvotes
I feel sheepish for even asking, but if anyone has an extra code, marry me.
Nov 28, 2013
753 posts
249 upvotes
Quebec
sonkiomi wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2017 3:42 pm
I feel sheepish for even asking, but if anyone has an extra code, marry me.
I think the code is linked to your email, aka can't apss it

But I wish plex would do this to me
Sep 21, 2008
72 posts
24 upvotes
Spruce Grove, Albert…
I also have been waiting for PLEX to send me one of these codes. Oh well, the wait goes on. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Oct 28, 2007
82 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
Missed my code on vacay, if anyone isn't using theirs please send my way.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
1908 posts
960 upvotes
St. Catharines
I got one of these emails this morning. I have been running Plex for a few years now to serve ripped DVDs of things not available on Netflix. I still don't get why I would want Plex Pass
Feb 9, 2008
452 posts
73 upvotes
Absolute wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2017 3:37 pm
Can we stop creating new threads for this? This has been around for 2 years, but they choose a different selection of users every now and then to offer it to.
Yeah, maybe this should be moved to the "Ongoing Deals" thread.
Nov 17, 2008
280 posts
56 upvotes
Brampton
MegaSilver wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2017 4:52 pm
I got one of these emails this morning. I have been running Plex for a few years now to serve ripped DVDs of things not available on Netflix. I still don't get why I would want Plex Pass
It's really just for the convenience. For example I have Plex Lifetime pass, and it was worth it to me because I frequently travel and can sync all my shows and movies to my mobile phone/tablet. No data, no problem.

I also have my music library synced to the cloud so that if my home server is offline or whatever I can still listen to it anywhere.

Worth it for some of us but I am sure not for everyone.
~ Turbinator

Zoomer: 36$ 2GB Plan x 3
Rogers: 99$ VIP Cable + Gigabit
RedFlagDeals: Buy Now Think Later :)
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
2803 posts
274 upvotes
Edmonton
I finally got this code and signed up
May 4, 2011
82 posts
95 upvotes
Damn I want this code :(

NOTE:

this can be used on any account. Anyone not going to use there code, let me know.

Would love to take it off your hands for either $$ or possibly free or we can arrange something as I have my plex on a server on OVH with a massive collection. Let me know!
Apr 21, 2009
858 posts
284 upvotes
Toronto
If you have a code and are not going to use it, I'd love one. Been using Plex for years.