Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Nintendo

Pokemon 20th Anniversary: Mystery Gift Zygarde (Online) + Darkrai (EBGames Code)...

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2016 4:19 pm
Tags:
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213940 upvotes
Montreal

[Nintendo] Pokemon 20th Anniversary: Mystery Gift Zygarde (Online) + Darkrai (EBGames Code)...

Hi there,

There is actually 2 Pokémon DLC this month. One is exclusive to EBGames, via code, Darkrai. However, you can also get Zygarde via Nintendo Network (however, no official date has been given for this one). :D

Ju Leon...
14 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213940 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Why? I got Zygarde just now. :D

Ju Leon...
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
I thought Zygarde can be acquired in the Terminus cave after beating Pokemon X and Y?
Blanka
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2002
2930 posts
621 upvotes
Ajax
Is this a hot deal ? My son was into this like 20 years ago
Dec 13, 2009
659 posts
273 upvotes
North Bay
Ahhhh, thanks a lot OP. I had no idea about Darkrai & thanks to Serebii right now
I just found out we can get the legendary bird trio with their hidden abilities this
month as long as your signed up for the Pokemon Trainer Club Newsletter...

Darkrai huh. Tired of getting rekked by ppl in pvp with timid darkrai's. Time for
me to do the rekking ;)

I really wish they would implement a feature that let you put a Pokemon in whatever
ball you want after aquiring it. Even if you have to max out friendship or w/e. I'd
prefer to have my Darkrai in a Luxury Ball :(
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
1123 posts
1774 upvotes
Do I just bring my 3DS with my Pokemon X game to EBgames and ask them to download the Pokemon for me?
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
2850 posts
501 upvotes
Variability wrote: Is it a card like Mew?
sli723 wrote: Do I just bring my 3DS with my Pokemon X game to EBgames and ask them to download the Pokemon for me?
It's like the mew card, you just go to an EB Games and ask for the darkrai code.

They give you a card like this:
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213940 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

I posted about the trio DLC a while ago...
pokemon-company-trio-legendary-poka-mon ... a-1959383/
BadDealAssassin wrote: Ahhhh, thanks a lot OP. I had no idea about Darkrai & thanks to Serebii right now
I just found out we can get the legendary bird trio with their hidden abilities this
month as long as your signed up for the Pokemon Trainer Club Newsletter...

Darkrai huh. Tired of getting rekked by ppl in pvp with timid darkrai's. Time for
me to do the rekking ;)

I really wish they would implement a feature that let you put a Pokemon in whatever
ball you want after aquiring it. Even if you have to max out friendship or w/e. I'd
prefer to have my Darkrai in a Luxury Ball :(
Ju Leon...
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
In celebration of the debut of Pokémon the Series: XYZ, three powerful Legendary Pokémon from the Kalos region—Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde—can be downloaded via Nintendo Network for Pokémon X, Pokémon Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby, or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire video games during the month of May. These Pokémon are all Lv. 100, and know their signature attacks as well as other powerful moves. Each Pokémon will be available via Nintendo Network for one week only:

May 2–8: Zygarde
May 11–17: Shiny Xerneas
May 20–26: Shiny Yveltal
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213940 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Don't forget your Shiny Xerneas! Ends tomorrow...

Ju Leon...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)