• Sep 29th, 2017 11:56 am
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10963 posts
791 upvotes
Scarborough
^If you are downtown, people will show up for Legendary raids. You don't need a group.
Deal Fanatic
May 31, 2006
6365 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto
XFactor11 wrote: Where in Toronto are you finding large enough groups to successfully do the Pokemon GO raids (requiring 10 or more people simultaneously minimum to defeat)?

The only time I tried to get the Lugia, there was a group of people from the Reddit PokemonGO Toronto thread that are so hardcore that
they travel around Toronto trying to get to the major ones (Lugia, Ho-Oh, Articuno, Moltres) but I arrived after they had already finished catching it.

They offered to take my number down to notify me where to go next
but I am not that hardcore into Pokemon GO to spend that much time on it.

I managed to catch a Lapras which seems to be more useful since you can leave it behind to defend Gyms (unlike with Legendaries) and random
people seem to like to feed it more than other types of Pokemon.

If you are in high traffic areas, I'd suggest just waiting around. People usually show up. Some people drive by raid spots and see if there are people waiting. If there are, they usually stop by. I'd say 8/10 times I've waited in high traffic areas, enough people end up showing up to do them. I only play casually now but doing a raid a day is nice and not too time consuming. Good luck.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
5893 posts
42 upvotes
Anyone here have a Go-Tcha? Where did you buy it?
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2010
1362 posts
512 upvotes
Toronto
goJays wrote: Anyone here have a Go-Tcha? Where did you buy it?
A&C Games at Spadina/College in Toronto
Beep Boop
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
5893 posts
42 upvotes
thiefa wrote: A&C Games at Spadina/College in Toronto
Thank you. This will save me a drive to Ajax :)

How's the device working for you? Any connectivity issues, defective battery issues, other issues?
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2010
1362 posts
512 upvotes
Toronto
goJays wrote: Thank you. This will save me a drive to Ajax :)

How's the device working for you? Any connectivity issues, defective battery issues, other issues?
I bought it for a friend actually. And she loves it. Nothing wrong with it and it's been a month now. Everyday usage for her.
Beep Boop