Expired Hot Deals

[Dollarama] Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh/Magic cards 5 pack $1 - Dollarama HAWT!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2016 4:41 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15610 posts
518 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!

[Dollarama] Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh/Magic cards 5 pack $1 - Dollarama HAWT!!!

More offers from Dollarama
So I was at my local Dollarama and I saw a rack with pokemon, yu gi oh and magic the gathering cards 5 pack for $1!

This is a hot deal as those stand alone vending machines you can find in malls and stuff sell the same cards for $1 for 1 card!

You get 4 more cards than if you buy from a vending machine! Great Value! Hot Deal if you ask me!

Perfect for you to try and get rare cards such as the holographic charizard in pokemon
or Gaia the Fierce Knight, Exodia the Forbidden One, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Dark Magician etc from yu gi oh
and finally such rare cards like Black Lotus or Lord of the Pit from Magic: The Gathering.

ymmv.

picture of 5 pack of pokemon/yu gi oh/magic the gathering cards taken with my blackberry bold 9700 WIND mobile:
PC IS MASTER RACE! ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) VAPE NATION \//\ ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┗(-_- )┓
61 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2009
2537 posts
173 upvotes
Calgary
looks repackaged... doesn't seem like you would find any holos
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
1919 posts
183 upvotes
LoL.. i wonder how many you gotta buy before u get anything rare
PSN: Sakaban
Jul 18, 2007
893 posts
46 upvotes
Markham
At first when I saw the topic I thought it was original packaged, not these repackage scams. If OP really thinks he can get a black lotus card in these then boy... :facepalm:
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2007
1281 posts
50 upvotes
Scarborough
LOL isn't Black Lotus the $500+ Magic card that was made 20 years ago?

I don't think you'll get that in a repackaged Dollarama pack.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
1026 posts
34 upvotes
I think black lotus is out-of-print for a long time
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2009
1100 posts
75 upvotes
Black Lotus. ROFL

That card is like minimum 1k on Ebay. Its considered one the Pinnacle cards of MTG. Basically same idea as God Cards in Yu-Gi-Oh but much rarer.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
1529 posts
147 upvotes
Montreal
Dorianking wrote:
Jan 27th, 2011 6:58 pm
Black Lotus. ROFL

That card is like minimum 1k on Ebay. Its considered one the Pinnacle cards of MTG. Basically same idea as God Cards in Yu-Gi-Oh but much rarer.

Who the hell would pay 1k$ for a Magic card?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15610 posts
518 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
lol wow, didn't know people played magic, I thought I was the only one! Since '99!
PC IS MASTER RACE! ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) VAPE NATION \//\ ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┗(-_- )┓
Dec 14, 2009
7 posts
Vancouver
Those are 100% repackaged crap cards. I would NOT advise ever touching those.

You will not find a Black lotus in there. Black lotus in various conditions run anywhere from 700-1200$, and Dollarama is not "accidentally" going to repackage anything worth that much.

And yes, people DO pay that much, and no, it's not ridiculous. It's the worlds most popular TCG with a very large buy/sell market.

And OP, are you quoting something, or did you write all of that nonsense yourself?

Lord of the Pit or Black Lotus? LOTP is worth less then a pile of dirt, Lotus is worth, well, a lot.
Aug 29, 2009
304 posts
13 upvotes
100% repackaged crap cards ?
maybe you'll get something good.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2005
2808 posts
23 upvotes
If I open and gets a Chaos Orb, it will still be a fake, you know it

They sell these stuff in your local china town market
× < >