Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Popeyes

Free 2 pieces chicken with purchase of large drink on Maple Leafs Saturday games (Ontario) - Use link on OP

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 14th, 2019 7:35 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2078 posts
2140 upvotes
Buenos Aires/Monaco
pyrokinesis wrote: Does the RFD way also include eating off the floor to save money on furniture?
If he was a true RFD’er he would’ve asked for a discount for not taking the boxes and used the floor as his plate.
Never trust someone who tells you that their favourite show is Corner Gas.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13879 posts
3290 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Lone_Prodigy wrote: Isn't the drink exempt from HST?
No. 5% added. $2.49 +5% tx = $2.61
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2013
1149 posts
689 upvotes
Toronto
Which participating location in toronto has the closest McDonalds?
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
3427 posts
2464 upvotes
I hope the store near me takes part they were not cool about the raptors promo last year lolo
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6892 upvotes
Scarberia
Ychanceit wrote: Which participating location in toronto has the closest McDonalds?
we need a plaza with mcDs,pizzapizza,starbucks,popeyes,tims,burgerking,aw... closest to all this i think is cedarbrae mall has churchs chicken instead of popeyes near markham and lawrence in scarboro , not sure bout starbucks inside the mall, i dont think they have
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Aug 23, 2010
630 posts
562 upvotes
GTA
Is the offer in the app already? I can't find it.
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
11105 posts
6746 upvotes
Toronto
aznnorth wrote: Cant stand hockey... but freebies are always worth the app download. Electric Light Bulb Smiling Face With Sunglasses

The RFD way - MickeyD's free med fries, Popeyes 2 piece. Large coke zero. Total $2.61.

"For everything else there's MasterCard."

You forgot to take a phone book sized portion of napkins.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks OP.
35 mins left.
My stupid McDonalds app stopped working so no froes for me.
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
3788 posts
6269 upvotes
immortal_kssss wrote: Thanks OP.
35 mins left.
My stupid McDonalds app stopped working so no froes for me.
You wouldn't have gotten the fries anyway, they only scored 9 - 3pts last night. But, you get the Pizza Pizza 2 for 1 slice deal though.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
Allen84 wrote: You wouldn't have gotten the fries anyway, they only scored 9 - 3pts last night. But, you get the Pizza Pizza 2 for 1 slice deal though.
|Thanks for the heads up,when does the pizza pizza deal expire?,damn it I just drove by Pizza pizza location
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
3788 posts
6269 upvotes
immortal_kssss wrote: |Thanks for the heads up,when does the pizza pizza deal expire?,damn it I just drove by Pizza pizza location
I'm guessing the pizza pizza offer expires before midnight, I've never gone that late (latest i've went was 10 pm), so I'm not sure when it disappears from the app. It also depends on the store too. If you go too late, they might refuse to make fresh slices for you, if there is none or short in their display window or make you take whats there. Well, the one I went to, did that to me.
Jul 30, 2007
218 posts
72 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
They just opened a new store out here in Vancouver (Port Coquitlam). I wonder if they will offer a Canucks promo.

Do the two pieces have to be leg & thigh?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Thanks OP! Got my first one at a Scarborough location. Likely not many taking advantage of the offer, as the staff was aware of the promotion but asked me whether today was Saturday when I redeemed just before 8pm.

rockychocbill wrote: They just opened a new store out here in Vancouver (Port Coquitlam). I wonder if they will offer a Canucks promo.
Do the two pieces have to be leg & thigh?
Staff offered me chicken tenders, but I insisted on dark meat. You can likely get white meat too.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2009
2280 posts
1421 upvotes
Montreal
that's like a whole 8 pieces of KFC right there.
Dec 31, 2008
414 posts
378 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Allen84 wrote: I'm guessing the pizza pizza offer expires before midnight, I've never gone that late (latest i've went was 10 pm), so I'm not sure when it disappears from the app. It also depends on the store too. If you go too late, they might refuse to make fresh slices for you, if there is none or short in their display window or make you take whats there. Well, the one I went to, did that to me.
I think it works until the store closes. I went once at 1:30 am and got the deal, but the pickings were slim. I was stuck with cheese and veggie slices.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6892 upvotes
Scarberia
Ychanceit wrote: Which participating location in toronto has the closest McDonalds?
pretty sure woodside sq. in scarborough, mccowan and finch! right accross from each other i belive in the plaza mall

and damn right beside popeyes is pizza pizza! ( couple stores down).. perfect place to get all the free promos

it also has tim hortons in mall near food court but NO starbucks
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)