Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Popeyes] FREE 3pc Tenders at Popeyes with Toronto Raptors app! ( participating Ontario locations only)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2017 9:24 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
7636 posts
1450 upvotes
Trump University
TBH you can avoid all hassles wherever you go by not dressing like a slob. It goes for everything, not just here.

I've never been hassled for anything as an adult whether its a freebie or whatever. No one will serve a slob! :D
** Yes, I'm Italian! ** 😎
Feb 27, 2012
1 posts
no dice at 181 Eglinton Ave East yesterday.

anyone wanna tweet at corporate to get that changed? lol
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2004
9050 posts
588 upvotes
Mississauga
singhownethu wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 9:02 am
I went there around 8PM, they told me I need a ticket to the game along with the coupon. I told him the game was in BOSTON. He did not budge.
No way that is hilarious in a bad way. I went and the guy in front of me went first and got the same coupon because I saw on his phone, and I went and there was no problems. The cashier was a very nice lady and smiled when I got the order because it was the same as the guy in front of me. Even asked if I wanted extra sauce.

So basically YMMV even in a verified place, smh lol, complain on twitter popeyes feed to keep them accountable
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26262 posts
6091 upvotes
GTHA
Deep_Stich wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 1:09 am
645 Yonge refused to honour this deal tonight (Monday, Nov 13), around 7pm. Was told "sorry, we don't do that anymore."

Didn't put up an fuss. Given their shady, unadvertised 35¢ "convenience fee" on all orders at this location, it's the last time in walking in there anyway.
Yeah, knew about this a few days ago...

Yonge St. Popeyes adds extra charge to all bills to offset property tax increase
The Popeyes at Yonge and Wellesley has started adding an additional 35 cents to all their bills, in response to rising property tax rates. Stella Acquisto with how local business owners say customers may be seeing more of these charges in the future.

Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7367 posts
492 upvotes
Hopefully Yonge/Dundas still works as I plan to go today around 5pm or so
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2005
4603 posts
822 upvotes
Markham
Guessing they want to increase their numbers on the app. It currently says 50 thousand downloads. Guess I'll "Bite"... a tender of two!

I hate when I get denied though ...perhaps also need to download a twitter app to post displeasure when it happens.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Aug 16, 2017
118 posts
10 upvotes
Yonge and Dundas should work, a bunch of us got the 3 pc free tenders on that location last Friday.
Oct 18, 2007
243 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto
At hurontario and Dundas in Mississauga and they take it. Last day according to app
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
1089 posts
441 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Hint: most employees only punch in the code at till; don't void the coupon hence coupon can be used multiple times. Ymmv
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26262 posts
6091 upvotes
GTHA
Worked at 6 Rylander Blvd #6, Scarborough.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2007
2767 posts
219 upvotes
Just claimed this over @ the Grange - no hassle. However..these strips were tiny af - good thing I purchased the tuesday 2-pc special with it for $3.49 lol
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
7017 posts
290 upvotes
Lady at the Winston Churchill and Aquitaine location says I need to purchase something so they charged me 30 cents for an extra sauce...

From the previous coupon over the weekend, I redeemed it in Markham and has no issues and did not need to pay a cent. Lady was being a prick. Says that’s what the other stores decide but at this store she will charge...
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 13, 2006
18 posts
3 upvotes
K2c4c2
Went to the College Square location in Ottawa last night. Manager claimed they didn't get the software update in Ottawa and couldn't process the coupon. Argued a bit and he relented. So I got my free tenders finally. Thanks OP.

BTW you need wifi or data to get this. The app won't save it and you must be live. This of course is a huge disadvantage to cheapos like me. Luckily, Kettleman's next door to this Popeyes has free wifi.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1498 posts
450 upvotes
ya the location I went to deliberately had no internet, but active wifi signal. Suspicious. Didn't work as I saw people redeeming the tenders.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
1089 posts
441 upvotes
Oakville, ON
badOne wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 2:08 pm
ya the location I went to deliberately had no internet, but active wifi signal. Suspicious. Didn't work as I saw people redeeming the tenders.
This can actually be in our favor as more employees will just key in the promo at the till without voiding the coupon... back to back games tonight tomorrow too, two chances in next two days to rinse and repeat. Unless ofcourse the rumour is true that the last game was the end of this promotion.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

DavidC363