Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Popeyes] FREE 3pc Tenders at Popeyes with Toronto Raptors app! ( participating Ontario locations only)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2017 9:24 pm
Dec 25, 2015
425 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto, ON
worked in burlington, didnt need to buy anything and no code redeemed.

co worker went up and was told he had to buy something lol
Dec 25, 2015
425 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto, ON
worked in burlington, didnt need to buy anything and no code redeemed.

co worker went up and was told he had to buy something lol
Oct 21, 2007
7 posts
2 upvotes
BigCheap wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 12:38 pm
Went to the College Square location in Ottawa last night. Manager claimed they didn't get the software update in Ottawa and couldn't process the coupon. Argued a bit and he relented. So I got my free tenders finally. Thanks OP.

BTW you need wifi or data to get this. The app won't save it and you must be live. This of course is a huge disadvantage to cheapos like me. Luckily, Kettleman's next door to this Popeyes has free wifi.
I went to the same place on Saturday night, and got that same explanation of the promotion not being in the system. I emailed corporate about that location, and it's apparently being taken up now. Good to know that the promotion will be good there going forward!
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2001
1450 posts
138 upvotes
Pickering
My buddy just to the location in Markham at McCowan and Hwy 7. Cashier at the front said they received an email from corporate and the deal in no longer available. I will email there corporate office.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2004
9050 posts
588 upvotes
Mississauga
maddawg wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 3:11 pm
My buddy just to the location in Markham at McCowan and Hwy 7. Cashier at the front said they received an email from corporate and the deal in no longer available. I will email there corporate office.
Wow lol these locations just make up stuff on the fly
Penalty Box
Aug 20, 2012
10044 posts
906 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Popeyes at college/spadina not accepting it. Says we can’t accept it right now... something wrong with machine. Lol right. Yet peeps are placing orders left and right. Jokester.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Jul 27, 2011
19 posts
2 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
3591 Sheppard Avenue E - Birchmount and Shepard East is not accepting anymore.
Jan 12, 2017
3 posts
1 upvote
Bloor/Bathurst not participating anymore either. Even when I mentioned I wanted to buy additional food, I was told to "call head office".
Lol wtf fail.
Sep 12, 2016
250 posts
71 upvotes
Ottawa
BigCheap wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 12:38 pm
Went to the College Square location in Ottawa last night. Manager claimed they didn't get the software update in Ottawa and couldn't process the coupon. Argued a bit and he relented. So I got my free tenders finally. Thanks OP.

BTW you need wifi or data to get this. The app won't save it and you must be live. This of course is a huge disadvantage to cheapos like me. Luckily, Kettleman's next door to this Popeyes has free wifi.
this will be when back from Paris this weekend, hopefully the Raps can pull off another just in time lol

sucks to see a lot not accepting it anymore, time to start a Twitter hashtag?

... maybe a #WTFPopeyesCA or something
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7367 posts
492 upvotes
Still works at Yonge/Dundas. Guys there knew how it works. No issues. Wonderful.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
7017 posts
290 upvotes
mrfrugal83 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 2:11 pm
This can actually be in our favor as more employees will just key in the promo at the till without voiding the coupon... back to back games tonight tomorrow too, two chances in next two days to rinse and repeat. Unless ofcourse the rumour is true that the last game was the end of this promotion.
I’m done with Popeyes if they decide to reneg on the promo and ending it prematurely. You take on the risk when you approve this promo.

And LOL at the other post about the cashier asking for proof of the Boston ticket when the game was in Boston rofl lmao
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
7017 posts
290 upvotes
lyricidal wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 6:06 pm
this will be when back from Paris this weekend, hopefully the Raps can pull off another just in time lol

sucks to see a lot not accepting it anymore, time to start a Twitter hashtag?

... maybe a #WTFPopeyesCA or something
Tweet away err body!
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 12, 2016
250 posts
71 upvotes
Ottawa
bobbings wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 6:34 pm
Tweet away err body!
Doesn't help that I'm in midst of filing an angry arse complaint with Air Canada about said Paris flight ^, Popeye's next in the line of fire... don't tickle our balls with free chicken lol
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
7017 posts
290 upvotes
lyricidal wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 6:39 pm
Doesn't help that I'm in midst of filing an angry arse complaint with Air Canada about said Paris flight ^, Popeye's next in the line of fire... don't tickle our balls with free chicken lol
Good luck. I’m standing with you bruh!
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

DavidC363