Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Popeyes] FREE 3pc Tenders at Popeyes with Toronto Raptors app! ( participating Ontario locations only)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2017 9:24 pm
Nov 13, 2017
1 posts
1 upvote
So disappointed. I have been twice now to the Popeyes in Waterloo (University + Weber) and denied both times. The first time the cashier said they don't have the system for it up and running yet - and the second time they said they do not accept that coupon ever. The manager then came out and basically yelled at me saying WE DO NOT ACCEPT RAPTOR COUPON!.

Thankfully I live almost right across the street so its zero loss for me to keep trying. I have already complained on twitter, will see what they say
Banned
Dec 28, 2015
617 posts
232 upvotes
Westmount, QC
bobbings wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 6:33 pm
I’m done with Popeyes if they decide to reneg on the promo and ending it prematurely. You take on the risk when you approve this promo.

And LOL at the other post about the cashier asking for proof of the Boston ticket when the game was in Boston rofl lmao
Did they ever say this promo would be on indefinitely? Or are they ending it before end of today you mean?
Jan 17, 2017
528 posts
150 upvotes
Promo is over right? Can we delete this app.now lol
Sep 23, 2009
944 posts
468 upvotes
Coupon is now mysteriously missing from the app, and their Twitter even said won't be available for tonight's game.

GG marketing manager this is how you kill your rep.
RFD: Pick any two.
  • In stock
  • Low Price
  • Quality Product
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1498 posts
450 upvotes
Idlehands wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 8:06 pm
Coupon is now mysteriously missing from the app, and their Twitter even said won't be available for tonight's game.

GG marketing manager this is how you kill your rep.
roflol this is too entertaining! Well I got my 2 free 3sticks of chicken corpse shavings. I was super happy with getting it free once, let alone twice. We'll see where they go from here.
Last edited by badOne on Nov 14th, 2017 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 25, 2013
98 posts
59 upvotes
Brampton
airilin wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 7:08 pm
So disappointed. I have been twice now to the Popeyes in Waterloo (University + Weber) and denied both times. The first time the cashier said they don't have the system for it up and running yet - and the second time they said they do not accept that coupon ever. The manager then came out and basically yelled at me saying WE DO NOT ACCEPT RAPTOR COUPON!.

Thankfully I live almost right across the street so its zero loss for me to keep trying. I have already complained on twitter, will see what they say
The boardwalk and ottawa st one both accepti, jsut the weeber one is awful
Jan 7, 2009
913 posts
120 upvotes
airilin wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 7:08 pm

What do you expect if you go to a student location
"Because ten billion years' time is so fragile, so ephemeral... it arouses such a bittersweet, almost heartbreaking fondness."
Aug 16, 2017
118 posts
10 upvotes
Wow i got my 3pc tenders today but it was wayyyyy smaller than what i got last friday, i think its different now from the regular tenders.. When i redeemed i heard the cashier told the crew 1 RAPTORS RAPTORS RAPTORS, SO he was not calling for 3pc tenders at all! This raptors 3pc tenders is different now.

This is at yonge and dundas location btw, they dont even ask now if i want spicy or mild...
Images
  • upload.jpg
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2012
1266 posts
106 upvotes
Toronto
They took away my free chicken. **** disgusting,
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
7636 posts
1450 upvotes
Trump University
I have a feeling people being rejected are dressing like slobs. They probably throw out these chicken things at night

I went to a location that was reported as being rejected and had no problem. And I'm always served with a smile

If you don't respect yourself no one else will! :D
** Yes, I'm Italian! ** 😎
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1498 posts
450 upvotes
DimsumDeals wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 8:19 pm
Wow i got my 3pc tenders today but it was wayyyyy smaller than what i got last friday, i think its different now from the regular tenders.. When i redeemed i heard the cashier told the crew 1 RAPTORS RAPTORS RAPTORS, SO he was not calling for 3pc tenders at all! This raptors 3pc tenders is different now.

This is at yonge and dundas location btw, they dont even ask now if i want spicy or mild...

I had the same experience. It looks like the tenders don't always come in the same sizes. I had a normal sized one, and 2 that were maybe 60% of normal size on Monday. On Saturday they gave me 3 full sized pieces, but refused to give me the sauce I requested. I rather they cancel this promo than to destroy that own reputations this way.
Sep 14, 2011
835 posts
540 upvotes
Toronto
Bridlewood Mall popeyes no longer participate.
Was participated last week but today onward said "No! We no longer participate!"
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Feb 27, 2011
734 posts
69 upvotes
Toronto
LOL! That franchise store just shot itself in the foot. There are a number of Popeyes nearby within only blocks away. Does this widespread bad publicity over such shady practice really worth it just to save a few cents?
tk1000 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 10:38 am
Yeah, knew about this a few days ago...
Yonge St. Popeyes adds extra charge to all bills to offset property tax increase
The Popeyes at Yonge and Wellesley has started adding an additional 35 cents to all their bills, in response to rising property tax rates. Stella Acquisto with how local business owners say customers may be seeing more of these charges in the future.
Apr 22, 2015
92 posts
23 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Raptors are currently at 8 3PT makes with almost 2 qtrs to go!
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
1089 posts
441 upvotes
Oakville, ON
I smell more free Popeyes chicken 3 in a row ... 8 3 pointers already 23 minutes to go in the game boys

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

DavidC363