Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Popeyes] FREE 3pc Tenders at Popeyes with Toronto Raptors app! ( participating Ontario locations only)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2017 9:24 pm
Aug 29, 2009
438 posts
200 upvotes
Toronto
DimsumDeals wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 8:19 pm
Wow i got my 3pc tenders today but it was wayyyyy smaller than what i got last friday, i think its different now from the regular tenders.. When i redeemed i heard the cashier told the crew 1 RAPTORS RAPTORS RAPTORS, SO he was not calling for 3pc tenders at all! This raptors 3pc tenders is different now.

This is at yonge and dundas location btw, they dont even ask now if i want spicy or mild...
Lol, that looks like 80% batter Face With Tears Of Joy
Oct 26, 2016
41 posts
84 upvotes
I think they've changed the promo to "participating home games only, per their recent Twitter replies
Hi! We are excited to be a partner with Raptors! The 3 for free will be back for the next participating home game. Stay tuned!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
7359 posts
6311 upvotes
10!

Oh........
cwai471 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 9:56 pm
I think they've changed the promo to "participating home games only, per their recent Twitter replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2004
9050 posts
588 upvotes
Mississauga
So after looking at the Popeyes Twitter feed it appears according to what they wrote...

- Seems to be valid at ANY Popeyes location
- Changed? Promo will resume with the next Raptors Home game.

Strange that the app says participating Popeyes location, but now the Twitter feed says ANY Popeyes location.

So poorly run promo. No one knows wth is going on, poor communication from HQ and franchisee.

Still does not specify how long promo is valid for, is it whole season? Is it only one month?
Last edited by radeonboy on Nov 14th, 2017 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
1089 posts
441 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Wizard1 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 10:00 pm
10!

Oh........
Seems like someone in their marketing department figured it's probable this will happen like once or twice at the most... as they're seeing that it's more than the anamoly they're changing the terms of the promo as they please
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1498 posts
450 upvotes
cwai471 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 9:56 pm
Where is the next game being held? Is it Toronto?
Aug 24, 2006
192 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto
Corleone187 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 9:23 am
TBH you can avoid all hassles wherever you go by not dressing like a slob. It goes for everything, not just here.

I've never been hassled for anything as an adult whether its a freebie or whatever. No one will serve a slob! :D
Corleone187 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 8:23 pm
I have a feeling people being rejected are dressing like slobs. They probably throw out these chicken things at night

I went to a location that was reported as being rejected and had no problem. And I'm always served with a smile

If you don't respect yourself no one else will! :D
Dude, we get it! You like to dress up and go get free s**t from greasy restaurants. You don't have to keep ranting about it over and OVER again. Put it in your signature or something. :D

But why do you expect to know every situation? Short of wearing a suit, I'm in the top 99% of looking like a respectable adult and they wouldn't honor it. And I don't disagree with you; it does help! But you're being disrespectful to people here implying that they carry themselves in a sloppy manner and you honestly come off as those folks who don't understand racism because "it didn't happen to them."
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2009
1067 posts
150 upvotes
Burlington
The coupon was on my phone this afternoon. I went to Popeyes this evening and opened the app at the cash register only to find the damn coupon had disappeared!

What a piece of garbage app, showing a coupon and then taking it away before the day is even over. Wasted time driving there for nothing. I wonder how many other people were duped into visiting Popeyes tonight because of that app only to be left with nothing or paying regular price for their food like a chump. I didn't buy anything out of principle. I refuse to be lured into an establishment with a coupon and then have it taken away and expected to pay full price instead.
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2010
2483 posts
536 upvotes
Vaughan
It's clear they didn't plan any of this from the start. I doubt they expected the raps to hit 10+ 3's every game, so now they are cutting it back to 'participating home games'. That probably means just once in a while. Oh well, having this for every game of the season seemed to good to be true anyways.
Last edited by cloakster on Nov 14th, 2017 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 16, 2017
118 posts
10 upvotes
So no coupon for this? Raptors hit more than 10 threes and the game 's not over yet
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
1089 posts
441 upvotes
Oakville, ON
No chicken guys raptors feed " Popeyes 3 for free will be back for the raptors next home game.. stay tuned"
Jan 12, 2017
3 posts
1 upvote
I dm'd them directly about getting rejected earlier and this was the response

"Hi ****, we are excited to be a partner with Raptors! The 3 for free will be back for the next participating home game. Stay tuned!"

Haha, way to not even address any of the issue. I'm done with Popeye's and the Raptors (don't like basketball anyway).
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2004
9050 posts
588 upvotes
Mississauga
voltagedrop wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 10:24 pm
I dm'd them directly about getting rejected earlier and this was the response

"Hi ****, we are excited to be a partner with Raptors! The 3 for free will be back for the next participating home game. Stay tuned!"

Haha, way to not even address any of the issue. I'm done with Popeye's and the Raptors (don't like basketball anyway).
Wow I would have hoped that popeyes HQ would have sent out paper coupons to customers who got rejected. McDonalds, and even Pizza Pizza do this. Shame on Popeyes, lose a customer for a few dollars.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

DavidC363