Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Popeyes] FREE 3pc Tenders at Popeyes with Toronto Raptors app! ( participating Ontario locations only)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2017 6:31 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1485 posts
448 upvotes
Hungry horde of 90 RFD in here. This is going to get fun for Popeyes.
Mar 10, 2011
6 posts
6 upvotes
ottawa
el'ation wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 11:31 am
They hit 16 threes last night against New Orleans.
13 against Chicago the game before.
I didn't actually watch the game, I just counted the 3s in the Raptors App. Shows 13.

I'm not here for the basketball, I'm here for the chicken ;)

PS. worked for me at Popeye's Ottawa Richmond and Carling
Last edited by tjbuick on Nov 10th, 2017 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7366 posts
492 upvotes
impruv wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 12:44 pm
So confirmed you don't need to buy anything?
I did not buy anything. Cashier asked who was here for deal and I went to the front, showed the guy the app, he pressed the button and logged something on a piece of paper and handed me the chicken.

Yonge/Dundas area.
Aug 5, 2008
151 posts
92 upvotes
I just redeemed it at the location near Yorkdale Shopping Centre. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2012
4168 posts
2438 upvotes
Toronto
I didn't have to buy anything either, I was thinking of grabbing the poutine (daily special for Friday) but they processed my order after a few minutes of figuring it out and didn't really have a chance to order.

Tenders were pretty good, great way to gain some weight for the winter season. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Jan 18, 2005
102 posts
5 upvotes
I just tried the Popeyes near Overlea and they said no more. Not sure if they never offered it or actually sold out.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2009
1068 posts
195 upvotes
Pulled into popeyes in Oshawa and the guy infront of me was doing the same thing, I went to the game last night so I brought my tickets just in case I needed them to redeem but it wasn't required. The guy knew nothing about it and said to wait while his system "refreshes", he came back looked at my phone I showed him me pressing the App and said I was at the Raptors game last night and they told us all about it. He ended up honoring but it took forever I got the Friday poutine special which wasn't very good I threw half of it out and than waited another 10 minutes before I finally got the tenders.

One thing I thought was hilarious at this location is they had a print out taped onto a piece of their equipment that said "Keep Calm and Speak English" and than the guy who seemed to be the manager and looked for the system to "refresh" started talking in some type of Indian language with the cook and the girl taking orders. Thought it was pretty ironic and Tenders were pretty good a lot of batter relative to meat proportion though. If Popeyes keeps this up they're going to be giving away a lot of Tenders over the course of the season.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
1257 posts
176 upvotes
Scarborough
Does it expire tomorrow night to tonight?
Deal Addict
Jul 17, 2003
1185 posts
79 upvotes
Toronto
Worked at Yonge & Dundas location. Didn't purchase anything else. 3 chicken strips, each about 6 inches long. Didn't taste as good as regular popeyes chicken, but free is free.
Deal Guru
Apr 16, 2002
13745 posts
9250 upvotes
Toronto
also no issues redeeming at Yonge/Dundas. Didn't know the tenders were so big! Got spicy too and then free hot chocolate at Nathan Phillips Square
"Had one yesterday and there was a full slice of onion no thinner than a polio shoe.

I cried out in despair." RFD user Dingus
Dec 4, 2008
315 posts
80 upvotes
TomRFD wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 11:39 am
If you click it you'll see the message which I posted in my last reply (Sorry you have already redeemed this offer.). There's a chance they might not actually tap the button though.
Made a new account, showed them the coupon, manager just offered it to me without clicking anything. I think I was the third person there to redeem.
Jan 10, 2006
852 posts
57 upvotes
Thanks OP, got it for lunch today. Guy didn’t tap the button on the app, therefore in true RFD fashion I’m going to the 2nd Popeyes in the city for another. BAM!
Heatware
100% BST Feedback
Jan 17, 2017
528 posts
150 upvotes
wow is this all season long promo? very nice hope the raps get many 3s so popeyes can feed us tenders :D

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

gimpstah