Expired Hot Deals

[Popeyes] ONT only. 3 Free chicken tenders when Raptors score 12 3-pointers. Now purchase drink required

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 21st, 2018 7:03 pm
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
11029 posts
1294 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
johanscott wrote:
Feb 9th, 2018 10:59 pm
Location at Yonge-Dundas charges $2.99. Bullcrap.
All franchisees are like that. Doesnt matter the restaurant - mickeyD's, burger king, wendy's, et al. Areas of higher rent (aka downtown core, business districts, touristy areas) they charge more. That's why I stay away unless you know they are corporate stores owned by the company. Corp. stores dont fluctuate pricing.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
11029 posts
1294 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
cutey130 wrote:
Feb 9th, 2018 11:46 pm
Well, I got denied at the Yorkdale location because I went once last week and another time this week. Apparently, I made multiple accounts. Then when I told them how the promo worked, they said to actually wait for another game then (still assuming that the Raptors don't play multiple games a week). So they obviously don't follow the games and I called them out on that. Then they said it was too many times.

I want to add: both visits, I ordered something extra, fries or biscuit and I always tell them to give me a medium cup instead of large and I will still pay for large.
I find all the high traffic locations to be a PITA. They all pretend they dont know anything about the promo. The location I go to consistently (Woodside Sq) has the poster slapped right on the cash machine - "Raptors partners with Popeyes" or some shit. Never an issue there. I had 3 over the same week. The same 2 employees recognize me. Think tons of peeps know about the promo since I always see orders of chicken tenders and large drink. Some people said certain stores skimp out on the pieces... not this one. No different than a regular order.

The way I thought it worked was the Raptors reimburses the stores for each order and they profit on the large drink on the side. Dont get why they would refuse an order. No different than if someone paid $9.15 - WTF!! - for the tenders and a large drink. Only thing I see is they would get the amount delayed than immediate affecting the books for that week or month.

Pic of order from last nite

Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2012
1895 posts
288 upvotes
Toronto
aznnorth wrote:
Feb 10th, 2018 11:30 am
All franchisees are like that. Doesnt matter the restaurant - mickeyD's, burger king, wendy's, et al. Areas of higher rent (aka downtown core, business districts, touristy areas) they charge more. That's why I stay away unless you know they are corporate stores owned by the company. Corp. stores dont fluctuate pricing.
You know where you can find whether a store is corporate owned or not?
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2012
1895 posts
288 upvotes
Toronto
cutey130 wrote:
Feb 9th, 2018 11:46 pm
Well, I got denied at the Yorkdale location because I went once last week and another time this week. Apparently, I made multiple accounts. Then when I told them how the promo worked, they said to actually wait for another game then (still assuming that the Raptors don't play multiple games a week). So they obviously don't follow the games and I called them out on that. Then they said it was too many times.

I want to add: both visits, I ordered something extra, fries or biscuit and I always tell them to give me a medium cup instead of large and I will still pay for large.
Yea that location is crap. I did the promo for the receipt where you do the survey but they told me I can't use it because the receipt wasn't from their store.
Dec 25, 2007
767 posts
100 upvotes
I too went to Yonge and Dundas and got charged 2.99 plus 35 cents extra for another dip lol. All of a sudden doesn't seem that great of a deal but I'll avoid that location next time.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
11029 posts
1294 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
johanscott wrote:
Feb 10th, 2018 10:58 pm
You know where you can find whether a store is corporate owned or not?
Easiest way is to call cust service at head office of each fast food joint. They will tell you which locations are or are not corp stores. OR call the joint itself. The employees know...
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
1084 posts
399 upvotes
smartyA489 wrote:
Feb 11th, 2018 2:46 pm
?? Any chance today ??
We got 13 so far the game isn't over so Tenders for Monday! and Raptors are in First place now! :D
Temp. Banned
Dec 16, 2016
270 posts
37 upvotes
Canada
ahlong wrote:
Feb 11th, 2018 2:53 pm
We got 13 so far the game isn't over so Tenders for Monday! and Raptors are in First place now! :D
wow thanks...i never understand the scoreboard ;)
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
31809 posts
8170 upvotes
GTHA
johanscott wrote:
Feb 9th, 2018 10:59 pm
Location at Yonge-Dundas charges $2.99. Bullcrap.
rage2021 wrote:
Feb 11th, 2018 9:28 am
I too went to Yonge and Dundas and got charged 2.99 plus 35 cents extra for another dip lol. All of a sudden doesn't seem that great of a deal but I'll avoid that location next time.
Avoid 645 Yonge St. location also...

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen on 645 Yonge Street is charging customers a 35 cent fee to deal with increasing property taxes.
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2017/1 ... -some.html
Oct 29, 2014
763 posts
449 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Another Raptors game with plenty of 3-pointers scored, another promo offer coming up but what's with the latest notification from the mobile app?

"Dinner's on us tonight. You've got 24 hours to claim your coupon from Popeyes."

I thought this offer is only supposed to take effect on the day after a game. The latest digital coupon is available already even though the game against the Charlotte Hornets was today.
Feb 14, 2012
341 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto
Im thinking it could be cause it was a Day game so the IT guys could upload it immediately?

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)