Hot Deals

[Popeyes] ONT only. 3 Free chicken tenders when Raptors score 12 3-pointers. Now purchase drink required

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2018 1:11 am
Feb 14, 2012
332 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto
milhaus wrote:
Feb 12th, 2018 7:29 pm
When one buys fries with this, what do they charge you for the fries? Regular price, or combo price (1.39 or something like that).
Regular price

11 3’s so far with 10mins to go. Looks like it’s TENDERS FOR LUNCH!
Oct 29, 2014
622 posts
256 upvotes
Brampton, ON
3 quarters in against the Heat and already the Raptors have scored ten 3-pointers. It's highly unlikely that the Raptors won't score two more 3-pointers in the final 12 minutes which probably means... here we go again!
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
2288 posts
329 upvotes
woot free chicken again!

raptors hotAF
Add me on PSN: hubu2017 SFV ps4 aka Mikka1989
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2009
1076 posts
155 upvotes
Burlington
Looks like the wife and I are having a romantic Valentines dinner at Popeyes tomorrow! :D
Nov 24, 2017
37 posts
6 upvotes
Phantasm wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 9:09 pm
Looks like the wife and I are having a romantic Valentines dinner at Popeyes tomorrow! :D

What a cute date! I was thinking of surprising my gf with tenders and flowers lol
Jan 12, 2008
62 posts
16 upvotes
toronto
For the people that have claimed this, do you simply open the app and display the coupon? For some reason, the android app keeps crashing on me when I go to open the coupon, so I'm hoping they'll still give it to me.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 16, 2002
14318 posts
10067 upvotes
Toronto
headygouda wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 9:42 am
For the people that have claimed this, do you simply open the app and display the coupon? For some reason, the android app keeps crashing on me when I go to open the coupon, so I'm hoping they'll still give it to me.
they probably won't . Employee has to hit a button in the app. What kind of phone do you have? Is it really old?

Q - Has anyone claimed this on android? I've tried on my phone and my wife's galaxy S8, both crash when loading coupon. Also many recent reviews of the app on android play say it crashes as well. I'm not sure if it's device specific or just a crappy app.

A - Works perfectly on my Rogers LG G5 , model LG-H831 with latest Jan 1, 2018 Android security patch . Running Android Nougat 7.0 @headygouda
Last edited by sprung on Feb 14th, 2018 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
NIMBY = "My neighbour has just pulled out in his Tesla. I can't imagine he is very happy at the thought that somebody might, out of, let's say jealousy, or whatever, feel obliged to graffiti his car,"
Jan 12, 2008
62 posts
16 upvotes
toronto
sprung wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 9:45 am
they probably won't . Employee has to hit a button in the app. What kind of phone do you have? Is it really old?
I have a 3yr old one plus one, running 7.1.2 smoothly. I'll try rebooting and/or reinstalling and see what happens.
Jan 12, 2008
62 posts
16 upvotes
toronto
Has anyone claimed this on android? I've tried on my phone and my wife's galaxy S8, both crash when loading coupon. Also many recent reviews of the app on android play say it crashes as well. I'm not sure if it's device specific or just a crappy app. Other promotions through the raptors app seem to work. And we were looking forward to a nice v-day dinner ;o)
Nov 21, 2017
17 posts
6 upvotes
headygouda wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 10:12 am
Has anyone claimed this on android? I've tried on my phone and my wife's galaxy S8, both crash when loading coupon. Also many recent reviews of the app on android play say it crashes as well. I'm not sure if it's device specific or just a crappy app. Other promotions through the raptors app seem to work. And we were looking forward to a nice v-day dinner ;o)
Works fine on my Google pixel
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 16, 2002
14318 posts
10067 upvotes
Toronto
anybody else getting charged $2.99 + tax for this when menu board price is $2.49 for large drink? get your pitchforks ready?

NIMBY = "My neighbour has just pulled out in his Tesla. I can't imagine he is very happy at the thought that somebody might, out of, let's say jealousy, or whatever, feel obliged to graffiti his car,"