• Feb 26th, 2016 11:45 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
1787 posts
179 upvotes

[Popeyes] "VIP" Coupon Sale Feb 25-29

Sorry folks no chicken, maybe next time :)

Anyway nothing really exciting, for me at least. I always find this sale stupid, "VIP" and plus there's a signature space. :lol: :facepalm:
41 replies
Oct 17, 2006
727 posts
63 upvotes
Damn, I was hoping IsoFlex would be on sale as my tub is just about to run out. Thanks for posting!
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2006
1563 posts
69 upvotes
Toronto
+1 to isoflex
[rfdlink=http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=48622]HeatWare[/rfdlink]
Samsung 2253BW widescreen 2ms response time
Intel core 2 duo E8400
Patriot viper series 4GB DDR2 pc6200 DDR800 dual channel ram
XFX nvidia 8800GT 255mb
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic
WD Caviar Black 1TB sata2 7200RPM HDD w/ 32mb cache
Logitech z560 4.1
Feb 6, 2015
13 posts
8 upvotes
Mississauga
Nutrition House in Square One has a deal until end of the month on all flavours of IsoFlex 5lbs. It's regularly around $96 but when you buy 2 it works out to be about $85 plus tax each. Cash/Debit Only. Good Deal especially because you get $5 off next visit.
Jun 18, 2015
257 posts
162 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
justinwu86 wrote:
Feb 24th, 2016 9:06 am
+1 to isoflex
I remember I used to buy that stuff when I started lifting, but it's too damn expensive and not worth it. IMO a Whey Blend will do just as good of a job, plus usually tastes a lot better.

For $200+ you could get 12 lbs of IsoFlex......CanadianProtein would get you 25lbs for $198 incl. shipping and taxes. Bio-X is also another very good Canadian Brand.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
1787 posts
179 upvotes
TheBigBoi wrote:
Feb 24th, 2016 9:01 am
Damn, I was hoping IsoFlex would be on sale as my tub is just about to run out. Thanks for posting!
I just opened recently my IsoFlex I bought November during the Black Friday sale BOGO 50%. Sometimes if I "think" its a good deal I will get it.

The IsoFlex 6lbs is $110 during BOGO 50% which equals to 25% off each which equals to $27.5 discount so $82.50 for the 6lbs. If they sell it less than that then it’s a good deal, but so far I see them $10 or $20 off.

So needless to say if you get 2x6lbs = 12lbs comes to $165

A lot of people will say its expensive. Yes I think it is a bit expensive but I personally willing to pay extra for better quality. At the end of the day you get what you paid for, a lot other brands of Isolate or Protein powder has lots of "fillers". Not saying this is the best and not saying other cheaper protein isn't good but there are a lot more brands that's crap. I always check the "nutritional value" if you ever checked the ones from Walmart like the Body Fortress brand check out the nutritional value.

People need to remember that your liver works hard to process protein. Some people may or may not see the effects right away but perhaps decades later. Stuff like this are more long term effects.
Deal Addict
May 31, 2007
2068 posts
557 upvotes
Calgary
anybody have any BCAA recommendations? Something that has decent taste?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
1787 posts
179 upvotes
Rudee wrote:
Feb 24th, 2016 12:12 pm
anybody have any BCAA recommendations? Something that has decent taste?
I currently have Muscletech Amino Build Fruit Punch and before White Grape, it was good but not great. I also have the Mutant BCAA Blue Raspberry and I like it.
Sep 16, 2013
147 posts
77 upvotes
Medicine Hat, AB
Magnum Primer + Acid CLA Caps for $39.99 isn't bad. Primer is usually $49.99 by itself. I got the same combo during the New Year's sale for $34.99. Wish I had stocked up a little more.
Aug 22, 2012
17 posts
3 upvotes
Victoria, BC
I've been ordering my whey protein isolate from this Canadian company: proteinco.ca -their prices and ingredients seem better value than most others I compared with, and New Zealand whey is the best quality. Their focus seems to be on being more natural sourced, and healthy.
I also like to know I am supporting my French countrymen in Quebec so that they can continue to supply me with maple syrup in the future.
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4026 posts
1335 upvotes
Aldous01 wrote:
Feb 24th, 2016 2:43 pm
I've been ordering my whey protein isolate from this Canadian company: proteinco.ca -their prices and ingredients seem better value than most others I compared with, and New Zealand whey is the best quality. Their focus seems to be on being more natural sourced, and healthy.
I also like to know I am supporting my French countrymen in Quebec so that they can continue to supply me with maple syrup in the future.
http://proteinco.ca/?lr=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I prefer canadianprotein.com

and what's up with that referral link in your post?
it's against the rules here.....
Apr 30, 2007
896 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
I was looking for chicken jokes, but I guess this will be the first
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
8262 posts
2718 upvotes
Toronto
Aldous01 wrote:
Feb 24th, 2016 2:43 pm
http://proteinco.ca/?lr=554a13a75732da5e135dd39d
thanks. i tried proteinco before and liked it. very good sale on right now for the new zealand whey. with the addition of their promo codes it makes it a great deal.
edit: hmm, the one i got before was sweetened with stevia. looks like they're using the artificial crap now. not impressed.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Aug 22, 2012
17 posts
3 upvotes
Victoria, BC
One seems to be the cheapest while the other seems to be the highest quality and backs it up with the information they provide, while still providing good value.
I prefer proteinco.ca and trust their ingredients.
Aug 22, 2012
17 posts
3 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Stevia is natural, comes from a plant you can even grow in your garden, intensely sweet taste. Was illegal for years to protect the sugar industry, safer than sugar, especially for diabetics, and most of the rest of us who are pre-diabetic as well, but if you want to spike your insulin levels, you can drink a smoothie along with it.
The fact that proteinco.ca doesn't use artificial flavours or sweeteners in their whey protein isolate is one of the reasons why I went with them. I think iirc that they also avoid gmo soy lecithin and use something higher quality and healthier.