Expired Hot Deals

[PopVulture.com] $1.99 (US) Pop Culture T-Shirts - BF Special

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2017 2:59 am
Jul 21, 2015
18 posts
7 upvotes
Wincity
Just wondering if anybody who ordered shirts had it delivered yet? And if so, how long did it take?
Aug 11, 2010
76 posts
64 upvotes
kinkles wrote:
Dec 10th, 2017 12:59 pm
Just wondering if anybody who ordered shirts had it delivered yet? And if so, how long did it take?
I ordered mine on December 1st and still hasn't arrived. Got a tracking number on the 8th but the tracking number isn't updated yet.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
5952 posts
1000 upvotes
Mont-Royal
what are those? small printed or huge print? I just want nothing big!

or does it print the "?" logo?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Sep 1, 2008
19 posts
8 upvotes
Barrie, Ontario
I received my shirts today in northern Ontario. The mystery shirts are pretty obscure. I ordered on Nov. 25th.
Jul 21, 2015
18 posts
7 upvotes
Wincity
I got the order confirmation on Dec 4th and received my tshirts today. Like several users already pointed out, the quality isn't that great and the fitting is very wide. I'm happy with 4/6 designs though!

On a side note, I tried to make a switch to the order the next day and was confirmed the changes will be applied. The problem is that they got a size wrong and gave me two womens tshirts instead of 1. I contacted them and they were nice enough to refund me for 2 shirts.

Oh well it'll make for a cheap gift!
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2505 posts
1208 upvotes
I got my order confirmation on the 6th. No shipping email or anything. Still waiting.

Im in Ottawa.. so a pretty big hub for delivery.

Edit: Contacted them and they told me they ard overloaded and trying to get out orders. Said mine should ship in 48 hours.

Here is hoping they run out of garbage before they get to mine so I get something decent.
Last edited by uklamen on Dec 14th, 2017 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1301 posts
446 upvotes
London
Got mine today and 5 of the 6 shirts are total garbage. I have no idea what 3 of them are and one of them has loose threads. Waste of $26 and I'm never buying from a mystery thing again. Could have spent $26 on one shirt I would actually wear. Angry Face Oh well, lesson learned.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
2379 posts
922 upvotes
Mississauga
For those who have received their shirts, post pics of the mystery designs lol
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2505 posts
1208 upvotes
mumbles wrote:
Dec 14th, 2017 11:07 pm
Got mine today and 5 of the 6 shirts are total garbage. I have no idea what 3 of them are and one of them has loose threads. Waste of $26 and I'm never buying from a mystery thing again. Could have spent $26 on one shirt I would actually wear. Angry Face Oh well, lesson learned.
Does the tag say material and/or shirt company?

I don't care about designs really.. just needed more comfy shirts for when Im doing construction projects.

Wanna share some photos?
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2505 posts
1208 upvotes
ammaretto wrote:
Dec 16th, 2017 9:59 pm
i recieved my 4 tshirts on friday..they were all black with designs ive NEVER seen before, i couldnt even find them on thier website. but for $2- a piece..i cant complain.

ok..heres one of the designs. https://popvulture.com/collections/shirts/western
That's Red Dead Redemption I believe.

Still waiting on mine. Since I ordered something else, they had to wait on it to be screen printed. All non mystery shirts are made to order apparently.
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
2974 posts
891 upvotes
Airdrie
Well, meh, I guess.
Shirts are average quality (mine were all Gildan). I would say true to size.
6 shirts. 2 winners: Deadpool and Gremlins. 3 OK (I'll wear them but I wouldn't have bought them)(in descending order of my preference): Dr Strange movie, Snape (Harry Potter), and Avengers (oddly featuring Spiderman). 1 loser: another Spiderman-centric Avengers shirt that just looks cheaply printed. I may actually complain about that one. I'll have to have a closer look at it tomorrow. 3 black, 1 grey, 1 navy, 1 white.

All in all, I'm not upset that I tried it but I won't be in hurry to do it again. Think my total was about $35 CAD.
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2505 posts
1208 upvotes
I got mine today:

2x Sailor Moon shirts with a different Sailor on each (strictly reserved for painting since I couldn't careless about Sailor Moon)

one with Link from Zelda (looks nice but not a Zelda player)

One with dice that says just roll with it. I will wear that.

One with what looks like a knitted image of Friday the 13th and writing that says all your friends are dead. Stolen by my wife instantly.

Lastly a Donnie Darko rabbit head one. This goes in the painters/bed shirt pile.

No complaints for the price, shirts are decent quality.

I grabbed some other clearance stuff to add up for free shipping. Deadpool Tacolands shirt (looks good), Deadpool funko, Groot Dorbz, and 3 Thor hammer keychain rings (got a few different key sets I will put them on)

Besides slow shipping time, it was a positive experience. They even altered my shipping address to where I would be for the holidays.
Jan 9, 2007
297 posts
168 upvotes
Fredericton
mumbles wrote:
Dec 14th, 2017 11:07 pm
This.

Six and a half out of seven were complete rubbish. All black, with mostly inane and senseless images. Couple of recognizable logos, but even these were sub-par. Transformers shirt, a maybe wear, with the logo so far off centre that the shirt looks ridiculous. Another shirt with a one inch hole in the sleeve/shoulder seam. Garbage. Complete waste of money.
Images
  • IMG_20171219_160553.jpg
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2505 posts
1208 upvotes
Serlin wrote:
Dec 23rd, 2017 8:18 pm
This.

Six and a half out of seven were complete rubbish. All black, with mostly inane and senseless images. Couple of recognizable logos, but even these were sub-par. Transformers shirt, a maybe wear, with the logo so far off centre that the shirt looks ridiculous. Another shirt with a one inch hole in the sleeve/shoulder seam. Garbage. Complete waste of money.
Mine were XXL so maybe they had better stock choices left. I found the printing quality to be better than the cheap tees at wal-mart with all the super hero tv show stuff.

I am wearing one know and it fits well and is very comfortable.

Maybe contact them about the actual shirt quality and misaligned printing? I sent emails back and forth with someone there and they were quite reasonable.