Expired Hot Deals

[Porter Airlines] Sign up for Porter Airlines loyalty program and get 500 bonus points (after your next flight)

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2017 4:03 pm
[OP]
Jun 1, 2016
5 posts
5 upvotes

[Porter Airlines] Sign up for Porter Airlines loyalty program and get 500 bonus points (after your next flight)

If you sign up for VIPorter (Porter Airlines loyalty program) you get 500 bonus points after you complete your next flight. You can be a new customer or an existing one, either works!

As a member you earn points on everything you buy and can redeem the points for flights.
Last edited by Gret109 on May 15th, 2017 2:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
12 replies
Sep 13, 2010
50 posts
13 upvotes
How do I get the points if I am an existing member? Tried to navi through and it was not straight forward.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
2277 posts
868 upvotes
Montreal
Tedious wrote:
May 16th, 2017 12:12 pm
How do I get the points if I am an existing member? Tried to navi through and it was not straight forward.
Same here. Followed the link, logged in. No points

Edit : nvm, ONLY AFTER FIRST FLIGHT
Sep 13, 2010
50 posts
13 upvotes
daviiiiiid wrote:
May 16th, 2017 12:27 pm
Same here. Followed the link, logged in. No points

Edit : nvm, ONLY AFTER FIRST FLIGHT
OP writes that "you can be a new customer or an existing one." He/She has deceived us.
[OP]
Jun 1, 2016
5 posts
5 upvotes
Both new and existing customers can get the points. You just need to sign up and fly - you get the points after your first flight after joining.
Last edited by Gret109 on May 16th, 2017 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 30, 2012
347 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
I flew with porter a few times for work, got this offer via email, signed up for VIPorter, and got 500 points the next time I flew. So yeah it's for anyone - previous flyer or not - who hasn't yet signed up with their program yet
[OP]
Jun 1, 2016
5 posts
5 upvotes
Hey! So you just sign up at the link and when you fly next (first flight since joining) you'll get the points.
Sep 4, 2007
998 posts
388 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks OP. Signed up because why not. Not sure when I will take a Porter flight next.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2002
1426 posts
117 upvotes
Toronto
How you do you get the points on your next flight? I booked tickets for a flight the other week. Do you just input your VIP # when checking in?
[OP]
Jun 1, 2016
5 posts
5 upvotes
chowder wrote:
May 16th, 2017 3:09 pm
How you do you get the points on your next flight? I booked tickets for a flight the other week. Do you just input your VIP # when checking in?
Are you already a member? If so, as long as you add your VIPorter number to your bookings you'll earn points on every flight.

If you booked your flight last week, and signed up today for VIPorter, make sure you add the VIPorter number to your booking like you mentioned and yes you'll get your 500 points! Plus you still get the regular points for the flight as well.
[OP]
Jun 1, 2016
5 posts
5 upvotes
andrewtempelman wrote:
May 16th, 2017 1:00 pm
Can someone explain what the 500 bonus points are used for?
Your points can be redeemed for future flights. The nice thing is if you don't have enough points for the whole flight you can also pay with cash + points. There are various member tiers with benefits depending on how much you spend each year as well. If you scroll down at the link I provided you'll see a chart with all the info. Hope that helps!