Computers & Electronics

Is it possible to get deals from ebox or teksavvy?

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2018 9:00 pm
Tags:
Nov 21, 2012
26 posts
2 upvotes
Montreal

Is it possible to get deals from ebox or teksavvy?

I am a client at ebox and I was wondering if it's possible to have a deal from them if I try to bargain over the phone like I used to do with bell and videotron. Is there any room for negociation if I tell them I want to leave for any other company? Do they have a loyalty service like big companies do?
2 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2010
2565 posts
1642 upvotes
GTA
ultimaforsan wrote: I am a client at ebox and I was wondering if it's possible to have a deal from them if I try to bargain over the phone like I used to do with bell and videotron. Is there any room for negotiation if I tell them I want to leave for any other company? Do they have a loyalty service like big companies do?
Nope, because they already make the prices as low as they can go as they pay fee's/royalties (whatever you want to call it) to the Big 3 that own the lines and infrastructure. They also have to pay the incumbents for installation fee's and service techs and maintenance and troubleshooting because they are not allowed to use their own people to service incumbent lines. You can haggle/bargain with the Big 3 because it's their infrastructure so they decide on the pricing and deals they can give out. Ebox, Teksavvy, Start are already as low as they can go.