Montreal
Deal Fanatic
Jan 29, 2007
7502 posts
925 upvotes
Montreal
Vigile de Solidarité

Sensitive matter and event...

Though I do not have to explain myself for taking the photographs and being at this event other people may take offense to it after comments were made with my Black Lives Matter photos on other Forums...

The photos are not to provoke anyone just to document the event though it was a learning experience to listen to the speakers at this event.

Heavily filtered to protect the men in the photos and yes I did get permission from the people in the photos other than the woman in the crowd.

After taking around 5 photos I stopped and listened...

So here we go...

ImageVigile de Solidarité avec les Victimes de la Mosquée de Québec by David Wong, on Flickr

ImageVigile de Solidarité avec les Victimes de la Mosquée de Québec by David Wong, on Flickr

ImageVigile de Solidarité avec les Musulman by David Wong, on Flickr
Deal Fanatic
Jun 15, 2012
9118 posts
3350 upvotes
Southern Ontario
The North Star on the Anthem of the Seas is a jewel capsule that takes you 300ft above sea level

Deal Fanatic
Jun 15, 2012
9118 posts
3350 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Took this in Puerto Rico as we were returning to the ship, realizing the sheer size of the 3rd largest cruiseship in the world compared to other liners beside it: