• Dec 14th, 2017 4:07 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jun 15, 2012
9978 posts
4286 upvotes
Southern Ontario
NewsyL wrote:
Sep 15th, 2017 11:58 am
Ahhhh!!! I saw the post re the extension but had interpreted it as being for the owner of the account, not the viewers of the link that would be posted for sharing. Thanks for the suggestion but I'll pass on that.

I'm really not feeling any love to installing an extension just to view Photobucket images. I've got enough extensions already loaded and the only site on which I see that fail message is here at RFD and for some reason I don't trust an extension related to Photobucket. With the other stuff they've pushed out lately, if they want to make their site undesirable and they shut down due lack of income, so be it. I'll just keep quiet the next time I see the fail image from their site.

I agree, I'm just on some other forums that I need to see older PB images for mechanical reasons. They should have left previously uploaded images working like ImageShack, boo on them.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
2594 posts
253 upvotes
Vaughan
rebel_rfd wrote:
Sep 15th, 2017 9:20 am
Yes, i don't think someone else would have the patience of wait that long for just a photo.
Thanks. I prefer to shoot at night, everything looks better. Also you said, less people, traffic, etc.. Yeah at night, its a different city. Barely anyone around, but they have 2 train lines that are 24 hours, which was great for me.
For Sale
Banana Republic Mens Top Coat
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/banana-r ... st24082895
Jun 15, 2011
38532 posts
5549 upvotes
King City
I uploaded these via Flickr. As usual shot with the Sony A5000. 50mm f1.8 and 20mm f2.8 lenses.

The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
Jun 17, 2012
1845 posts
224 upvotes
In another world
Canadian Museum for Human Rights

Deal Fanatic
Jan 29, 2007
7622 posts
975 upvotes
Montreal