Art and Photography

>>>post The Latest Picture You Have Taken<<<

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 25th, 2024 9:57 am
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2005
5236 posts
813 upvotes
There are some beautiful pics in this thread, i've been trying to upload some but get failures all the time. Is there a trick to uploading pics here? Never done it before - newb i guess.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2006
9648 posts
3950 upvotes
Toronto
162 wrote: ... Is there a trick to uploading pics here? ...
Yes, there is a trick - you can't upload them here! You upload them elsewhere (such as Flicker) and post a link to them in your post.
Deal Fanatic
May 19, 2005
5042 posts
2739 upvotes
Earth
Playing with some double exposure today:

Transparent by Jonavin, on Flickr

Leather face by Jonavin, on Flickr
Some people just don't get that online forum posts shouldn't always be taken seriously.

$99 10GB/month Can/US/Mexico, 1000 minutes, free evenings and weekend
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2005
5236 posts
813 upvotes
Jimbobs wrote: Yes, there is a trick - you can't upload them here! You upload them elsewhere (such as Flicker) and post a link to them in your post.
k thanks
Mar 21, 2006
477 posts
55 upvotes
Thornhill
Jonavin wrote: Playing with some double exposure today:
Is this something you are using software for or on the camera? If it's on the camera, can you please share how you do it. I'm sure there would be similarities between the manufacturers.
Dolfan
- The opinions stated above are mine personally and don't necessarily represent my employer in any way, shape or form.

Active BST Postings: None
Deal Fanatic
May 19, 2005
5042 posts
2739 upvotes
Earth
Dolfan-Neil wrote: Is this something you are using software for or on the camera? If it's on the camera, can you please share how you do it. I'm sure there would be similarities between the manufacturers.
It's in camera; probably look for multiple exposure or double exposure in your owners manual. On the Fuji's it's pretty easy, just hit the Drive button and set it to multiple exposure mode (even easier on X-T1, just turn the drive dial). Take first shot, confirm it's good or retry, then take second shot, confirm or retry or cancel. If you cancel you end up with a single exposure of your first shot. You can keep retrying the second exposure until you get the look you want.

If your camera doesn't have multi exposure mode then you'll have to do it in Photoshop.
Some people just don't get that online forum posts shouldn't always be taken seriously.

Deal Fanatic
May 19, 2005
5042 posts
2739 upvotes
Earth
I am always amazed at what can be taken out of an awful plastic airplane window.

Blue Rockies by Jonavin, on Flickr

Rockies Sunset by Jonavin, on Flickr

Deal Fanatic
Feb 16, 2006
5264 posts
2270 upvotes
Vancouver
Jonavin wrote: I am always amazed at what can be taken out of an awful plastic airplane window.
Those are sweet.
Deal Fanatic
May 19, 2005
5042 posts
2739 upvotes
Earth
NewsyL wrote: Those are sweet.
I think there's more I can get from the RAW. Right now Lightroom doesn't support X-T1 so those were just from JPEG.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)