• Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2017 9:32 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
May 29, 2005
3846 posts
82 upvotes
Hamilton
wow,,,,,thats alot of birds! do they say anything? i use to have a pr of cockatiels & they had a pr of babies.....the mama was very chatty. ;-)
Deal Addict
May 29, 2005
3846 posts
82 upvotes
Hamilton
HOW do i post a pic from photo bucket without having it show my entire album??

'-(
Banned
Jul 10, 2014
660 posts
11 upvotes
Snow Road Station, O…
Go to the picture you want, and grab the [img] link either on the right hand side or at the bottom of the picture in question

The link will be there along with other links i.e. [url] etc

sonic wrote:
Jul 18th, 2014 4:55 pm
HOW do i post a pic from photo bucket without having it show my entire album??

'-(
Banned
Jul 10, 2014
660 posts
11 upvotes
Snow Road Station, O…
I was talking to a woman that has cats last weeks, and she inadvertently mention that she "thinks it's just weird when men have cats". I don't have pets, but went on to ask her why? She said it's just not a masculine thing

I can never live with pets because of the smell and the odd ripping of furniture etc. Well of course people that have cats for example, can't seem to be able to smell anything.

For those that have dogs especially...do you think there is some truth to the foregone conclusion that..."people that have dogs tend to look like their dogs"?????
Deal Expert
Jul 22, 2006
20697 posts
1947 upvotes
bastille wrote:
Aug 12th, 2014 11:35 am
For those that have dogs especially...do you think there is some truth to the foregone conclusion that..."people that have dogs tend to look like their dogs"?????
huh?
Banned
Jul 10, 2014
660 posts
11 upvotes
Snow Road Station, O…
Am guessing you've never heard the ...people look like their pets then? Weird as it might sound, most people do look like their dogs
george__ wrote:
Aug 13th, 2014 9:32 pm
huh?
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2007
2478 posts
55 upvotes
Ottawa
"Sometimes I dig the dirty yet sweet oriental pong of this frag, but I wonder if it really makes sense to smell like I've hidden spice bags in all of my pockets?" ~basenotes.net
Feb 24, 2007
324 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Awww... all these little babies are cute.

This is by far my favourite topic in RFD :razz : ;)

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)