Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2014
2952 posts
438 upvotes
Nuprapture wrote:
Sep 26th, 2015 11:02 pm
Here's my 2-year old Eskie cross on his first hike

[IMG]https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp ... e=565F9CBC[/IMG]
Very nice picture! Your pup is obviously having a great time. Our Eskie hates the camera. While he is very good looking he flattens his fur and screws up his face as soon as he sees a camera. Love the tail up in the air.

Yesterday I met a Corgi and I have to tell you he had a very Eskie like face - I immediately thought of your pup and ours (only with the ton of white fur).
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2005
1556 posts
162 upvotes
Calgary
Blanche123 wrote:
Sep 27th, 2015 12:13 pm
Very nice picture! Your pup is obviously having a great time. Our Eskie hates the camera. While he is very good looking he flattens his fur and screws up his face as soon as he sees a camera. Love the tail up in the air.

Yesterday I met a Corgi and I have to tell you he had a very Eskie like face - I immediately thought of your pup and ours (only with the ton of white fur).
Hahhaa camera face.
He loved the hike, but I think he's a huge clutz with that bag on. He doesn't realize his dimensions are different, and seemed puzzled when he couldn't fit through smaller clearings in the brush. It's actually quite difficult to get a good distance photo of him. Nothing makes him run back toward me faster than seeing the camera come out. Not sure why, but I know what to use at the dog park! Did you post a photo of your pup? I'd love to see him
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2014
2952 posts
438 upvotes
Nuprapture wrote:
Sep 28th, 2015 11:48 am
Hahhaa camera face.
He loved the hike, but I think he's a huge clutz with that bag on. He doesn't realize his dimensions are different, and seemed puzzled when he couldn't fit through smaller clearings in the brush. It's actually quite difficult to get a good distance photo of him. Nothing makes him run back toward me faster than seeing the camera come out. Not sure why, but I know what to use at the dog park! Did you post a photo of your pup? I'd love to see him
I can't post a picture - and even if I could it would not do him justice. Our dog boarder tried as did the groomer and the little brilliant fuzzbutt figured out what was going on and immediately when into flatten the fur and screw up the face mode. If you have seen one of the Eskie Calendars he could have been a model. To think that he was the runt of the litter, pushed away from his mother and almost done in by his siblings - I guess the ugly duckling became a swan. I can see some age creeping up on him now at 11 1/2 though.

On the former Eskie board a woman who was a professional photographer used to post the most fabulous pictures of her camera loving dog. She would put sunglasses on him, flowers around his neck etc. and he loved it. Our guy, forget it.

I imagine that the saddle bags are causing a bit of an issue for your pup in terms of space needed to get through. Cats rely on their whiskers to determine access and while Eskies are very cat-like they do not rely do the same and charge through. I wonder if being a klutz is somehow Eskie related, because our dog is not the most agile either.

Today it is pouring rain here - so of course our dog needs to go out even more - with me on the other end of his leash.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2009
3285 posts
1235 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
My boys in their new beds (they have storage drawers and everything :) Image[/IMG]
Deal Expert
Jun 11, 2007
15734 posts
1681 upvotes
Maple Ridge
Last edited by myversa on Feb 18th, 2016 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prize Won:
(2015-2016) Nothing big/Small...
(2014) Huawei Mini Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
http://my.cutetaffy.com
Sep 5, 2014
521 posts
204 upvotes
Brampton, ON
This is our Treeing Walker Coonhound named Squeaky.
I have too many photos to share.
but this is a video of her farting.. made me laugh.

sweetie-east-york.JPG
sweetie-sunshine (3).JPG
Banned
Feb 8, 2017
25 posts
3 upvotes
mudgts wrote:
Feb 16th, 2017 8:22 am
This is our Treeing Walker Coonhound named Squeaky.
I have too many photos to share.
but this is a video of her farting.. made me laugh.

sweetie-east-york.JPG
sweetie-sunshine (3).JPG
LOL NICE video!