Post Pics of Your BBQ'd Food Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2019 11:28 am
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2007
2496 posts
300 upvotes
Whitby
Anyone else notice an increase in all the "bonus" materials in their charcoal?
I am pretty loyal to the Nature's Own - 1. Costco has it for a reasonable price 2. It provides nice, long, even heat.
This is the accumulation from about 3 bags since September. I told my wife I am saving them to extend the interlock patio Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Images
  • 20190105_135816.jpg
It's pronounced Throat Wobbler Mangrove
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2008
3373 posts
180 upvotes
Adelaide
Did up everything for chicken caesar salad on the grill. Chicken, bacon and croutons.

Dec 26, 2007
82 posts
22 upvotes
raymondly wrote:
Jan 5th, 2019 3:33 pm
I am pretty loyal to the Nature's Own - 1. Costco has it for a reasonable price 2. It provides nice, long, even heat.
I can't comment on Natures Own, but I have had to recently switch from Maple Leaf as the last few bags had so much crumble in it, it made even lighting it a chore. I tried a bag of Green Egg, and while pretty expensive it seems to be pretty good after a few smokes.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
39672 posts
3736 upvotes
T.O. Lotto Captain
raymondly wrote:
Jan 5th, 2019 3:33 pm
This is the accumulation from about 3 bags since September. I told my wife I am saving them to extend the interlock patio Smiling Face With Open Mouth
What are these?
I always just buy the cheapest bag of lump charcoal from walmart & i’ve never seen these...
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2007
2496 posts
300 upvotes
Whitby
UrbanPoet wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 12:13 pm
What are these?
I always just buy the cheapest bag of lump charcoal from walmart & i’ve never seen these...
A few parts of the kiln the charcoal is made in and various rocks.
It's pronounced Throat Wobbler Mangrove