Entrepreneurship & Small Business

Post your company website

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 1st, 2018 9:17 am
Tags:
None
Oct 25, 2007
8 posts
Although my site is fairly new (launched in August), we are growing slowly. We are getting the kind of traffic that RFD started out with, hopefully will end up the same way! It's a new resource guide (things to do, places to see), with free classified ads, real estate listings, vehicle listings, garage sales, forums, photo contests and local business directory.

Check it out: www.myottawa411.com
Feb 14, 2004
179 posts
Toronto
Misery Loves Co. is an online clothing boutique based out of Toronto Ontario Canada featuring urban street wear collections from Obey Clothing and Lifetime Collective.

http://www.miserylovesco.ca
Jan 17, 2007
542 posts
20 upvotes
cdnNick wrote: Your logo looks way to much like the Internet Explorer logo, I would be concerned with copyright/trademark issues using that logo.
HAHAHA. Hilarious. It is internet explorer logo.
Apr 12, 2007
12 posts
cdnNick wrote: Your logo looks way to much like the Internet Explorer logo, I would be concerned with copyright/trademark issues using that logo.
Good point thanks.. I've changed it. The logo came with the templates to work with so I didn't make it myself.
Any other suggestions you would make? I'm trying to advertise my website more and I'm trying to learn dreamweaver by myself so I can make a good website.
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
11907 posts
1734 upvotes
GVR
cathycasi23 wrote: Good point thanks.. I've changed it. The logo came with the templates to work with so I didn't make it myself.
Any other suggestions you would make? I'm trying to advertise my website more and I'm trying to learn dreamweaver by myself so I can make a good website.
FYI - I still see the IE icon as the logo...
Deal Addict
May 18, 2006
2873 posts
70 upvotes
Windsor
cathycasi23 wrote: Good point thanks.. I've changed it. The logo came with the templates to work with so I didn't make it myself.

I still see the same IE logo. I think the layout works well and that, maybe add some more colour to it, right now it's basically just white and grey.
Apr 12, 2007
12 posts
cdnNick wrote: I still see the same IE logo. I think the layout works well and that, maybe add some more colour to it, right now it's basically just white and grey.
ahhh computers will be the end of me I tell you. I posted a reply and internet explorer died. Well the effective changes should show now and thanks again for letting me know. I changed the color again. I'll let the company that made the template know.
Sep 4, 2005
847 posts
15 upvotes
www.GarageSaleMapper.ca - free garage / yard / (or any other similar sale) posting site that uses Google Maps to show where the sales are. Also allows links to content. Low season = no postings. Planning on going to the US where it will be year-round.
Mar 19, 2006
312 posts
13 upvotes
nutscreative wrote: www.nutscreative.com

(design and printing services) - print ad., brochure, flyer, poster, inivitation, postcard, vehicle wrap, web banner ad., website...etc.
If your going to run a flash only site - make sure you have meta tags - and good meta tags! =)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)