Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2009
5150 posts
659 upvotes
South of Ottawa
vlado416 wrote:
Jan 6th, 2015 4:11 am
What company are you from ?
What company? I'm an individual who knows that you can not sell an item and make medical claims without HC approval.
Apr 21, 2010
837 posts
19 upvotes
Beachdown wrote:
Jan 19th, 2015 12:48 pm
What company? I'm an individual who knows that you can not sell an item and make medical claims without HC approval.
That's all fine and well but don't go after me , go after the big guys if you dare that make outrageous claims . I am making claims that worked for me , nothing else hence it has no "side effects" . Medical claim is a spurious term that means nothing long term and always comes with the worse side effects. I am not making claims, I offer pictures and instructions and many years of experience besides a ready and easy to use product.
Having said all that, I am making a skin care product entirely out of food grade ingredients as per FDA http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/c ... fr=172.510
Aug 1, 2010
728 posts
295 upvotes
Montreal
kangmlee.com Wedding and Portrait Photography!
Portrait and Wedding Photographer - Instagram
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2006
1095 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto
http://Realties.ca
Get the latest updates and news on Canadian real estate market!
Featuring real estate related news, pictures, videos, and more!
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
1053 posts
108 upvotes
llhommard wrote:
Oct 6th, 2015 3:06 pm
Buy it at your own price: www.pricegate.ca
The "buy it at your own price" needs to be a part of your logo or banner.

Also your make an offer buttons needs to be cleaned up as the words are falling over your button.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
1053 posts
108 upvotes
lazymonkeygod wrote:
Sep 22nd, 2015 1:11 pm
www.justabooth.com
Only suggestion is your photobooth takes to long too load. Maybe you should use a flash script or something that can load your images faster.
Sep 6, 2015
5 posts
Chateauguay, QC
lazymonkeygod wrote:
Sep 22nd, 2015 1:11 pm
www.justabooth.com
Nice site. Particularly like the menu elements which change from square to round once they are activated. Pictures in the booth loaded quick in my case.

Good luck!
Sep 6, 2015
5 posts
Chateauguay, QC
djpr wrote:
Oct 6th, 2015 3:55 pm
The "buy it at your own price" needs to be a part of your logo or banner.

Also your make an offer buttons needs to be cleaned up as the words are falling over your button.
Could you tell me which browser and resolution are you using? I don't see the words falling over the buttons.

Thanks.