319 upvotes
Newmarket
GTA North FPV and Toronto FPV Racing
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2008
2696 posts
319 upvotes
Newmarket
not mine but a pilot named MattyStuntz flies his mini quad around in a very pleasing and somewhat artistic way. his acrobatic flying is some of the best I have seen.
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2007
3792 posts
370 upvotes
^ wow i usually get bothered by fpv drone footage after 20-30 seconds..that was actually quite soothing. thanks for sharing
iddqd85 wrote:
Aug 7th, 2016 3:44 pm
:facepalm: I hope you're smart enough to take down this video right away or at the very least change the video title...should be common sense not to fly a camera looking into a correctional facility (active or not)...this is just asking for big trouble. Be glad the security didn't spot your bird and have CSIS knocking on your door investigating why you're surveying an old prison yard.

If you're new to the hobby and somehow missed the guidelines, please review them. No one likes strangers nagging but please don't ruin the hobby for the rest of us.
Russell wrote:
Sep 10th, 2011 12:29 pm
We come here looking for deals. We use the savings on the things we buy to justify buying more things, thus filling our homes with tons of unnecessary consumer products. Such is the key to happiness.

Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1967 posts
504 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
twitchyzero wrote:
Aug 17th, 2016 6:31 am
^ wow i usually get bothered by fpv drone footage after 20-30 seconds..that was actually quite soothing. thanks for sharing
iddqd85 wrote:
Aug 7th, 2016 3:44 pm
:facepalm: I hope you're smart enough to take down this video right away or at the very least change the video title...should be common sense not to fly a camera looking into a correctional facility (active or not)...this is just asking for big trouble. Be glad the security didn't spot your bird and have CSIS knocking on your door investigating why you're surveying an old prison yard.

If you're new to the hobby and somehow missed the guidelines, please review them. No one likes strangers nagging but please don't ruin the hobby for the rest of us.
For 20 big ones you are allowed to "survey" that place from the inside with as much camera equipment as you can carry. Stop nagging, I didn't post this video for opinions on legalities nor is this the first aerial video of kingston pen on youtube. Unlike others, I also never flew directly above it.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2008
2696 posts
319 upvotes
Newmarket
twitchyzero wrote:
Aug 17th, 2016 6:31 am
fpv racing footage isn't for everybody but fpv freestyle acrobatic flying is on a whole different level. definitely takes a lot of artistic creativity to fly that way and make it visually appealing.

if you get a chance, check out some of the footage from Mr. Steele or Rotor Riot. i find it so fun to just watch.
Jul 31, 2009
100 posts
25 upvotes
Taken with Phantom 3 Standard at Port Credit Mississauga. Flight over water and some really cool ice formations.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2008
2696 posts
319 upvotes
Newmarket
A bit of acrobatics and speed