Tags:
None
19 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2009
2808 posts
940 upvotes
Newmarket
wow Dmitri, those are awesome, vulture and Antarctica are just superb, others not bad either ;-)
Deal Fanatic
Feb 16, 2006
5264 posts
2270 upvotes
Vancouver
Geez.... 2 people from first 9 posts are banned. Bad karma. I'd speculate that they may be one and the same.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2004
1218 posts
371 upvotes
Toronto
wirebound wrote: Is that Chobe? We're heading there this summer.
I don't remember right now. There were a lot of animals! Kenya and Botswana are the best places to see wildlife so you'll have a blast. It was also my first safari in an open jeep, which allowed for 360degree photography. Images don't look as when taken from above and in open vehicles you can take your hand a bit down take a shot at a lower angle.
I absolutely HATE the huge buses some companies are using. I would never go or recommend going on these vehicles(G Adventures using them on some of their Africa tours and it is a BAD BAD BAD way to do a safari no matter how comfortable they may be):http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AU7lP63Ha8Y/T ... ur_030.jpg
Apr 3, 2010
876 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
demi2004 wrote: I don't remember right now. There were a lot of animals! Kenya and Botswana are the best places to see wildlife so you'll have a blast. It was also my first safari in an open jeep, which allowed for 360degree photography. Images don't look as when taken from above and in open vehicles you can take your hand a bit down take a shot at a lower angle.
I absolutely HATE the huge buses some companies are using. I would never go or recommend going on these vehicles(G Adventures using them on some of their Africa tours and it is a BAD BAD BAD way to do a safari no matter how comfortable they may be):http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AU7lP63Ha8Y/T ... ur_030.jpg
Great photos...I think I took that a picture with that tree in the background too.

Giraffe II - Maasai Mara Kenya
by Mikey O., on Flickr

Canoe Lake - Algonquin Park
by Mikey O., on Flickr
:)
Banned
Jun 8, 2008
3977 posts
1423 upvotes
Toronto
demi2004 wrote: I don't remember right now. There were a lot of animals! Kenya and Botswana are the best places to see wildlife so you'll have a blast. It was also my first safari in an open jeep, which allowed for 360degree photography. Images don't look as when taken from above and in open vehicles you can take your hand a bit down take a shot at a lower angle.
Thanks! We're doing most of the driving on our own actually with a 4x4 camper truck (Toyota Hilux) but plan on doing some game drives through the parks in their vehicles (which I assume are the open ones).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)