Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 7, 2006
185 posts
16 upvotes
Grand-Mere

PostClubUSA?

* UPDATED LIST OF Ebay sellers using PostClubUSA / N&K Trading / *fake* New Jersey Ebay sellers - PM me if you want me to add a name to this list. Alternatively, if you feel a seller is wrongfully mentioned here let me know by sending me a PM.
  • Etopmarket
  • Hi-PC
  • Laptopz-outlet - Buyer did get an item, albeit it was the wrong item and with a longer than expected delay - Item was marked as coming from Belgium.
  • gaingame-outlet - Buyer received his items after 43 days. Item was marked as coming from Belgium.
  • accmonster
  • hi-etech
  • gadgettown - Buyer did get the item, albeit with a longer than expected delay - Item was marked as coming from Belgium.
  • city-green
  • tmart.com
  • Yallstore - Buyer got wrong items after very long delays. Item was marked as coming from Belgium.
It has been reported that the mother company for some of these sellers might be N&K TRADING INC, which was the recipient of some of the Paypal transfers (including mine). This company was just recently registered in New Jersey and its offices are in Guangdong province. The company website and other websites it own have numerous complains about PostClubUSA. (Thanks OCStudent!)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

This thread started over me worrying about sketchy details from a relatively unknown courier called POSTCLUBUSA and evolved to what I'd call the NJ scam. Basically, it seems like there are a lot of Ebay sellers falsely advertising their goods as shipping from New Jersey and use this *shady* carrier. What ensues are VERY long delivery times, IF THEY GET DELIVERED AT ALL, very inaccurate tracking information, impossible customer support from both PostClubUSA and the seller. Most Ebayers are frustrated because they bought from what they believed to be an American seller hoping for faster delivery times. I AM NOT STATING THAT THESE SELLERS ARE TRYING TO SCAM / STEAL FROM YOU BY NOT SENDING THE ITEMS, I am simply trying to spread the world on these sellers that use this specific carrier and seem to be falsely advertising their goods location. As an example, someone could be hit with Tariffs/Duties if they ordered something and it came from another country.

After input from other users, here is what we have found so far.
  • All sellers claim their goods are shipping from NJ.
  • All sellers are registered in the United States
  • Most sellers seem to be actually the same person/organization. Ebay correspondence between buyers and sellesr yield the exact same wording from numerous sellers.
  • All sellers have high reputation on Ebay, but they all have a high number of shipping complaints as well.
  • Nowehere did the seller mention the use of PostClubUSA as a carrier.
  • PostClubUSA tracking shows identical or eerily similar information from different Ebayers.
  • PostClubUSA tracking information is inaccurate or simply invalid. Cryptic tracking updates. It can show multiple instances of ITEM FORWARDED TO FINAL DESTINATION or CLEARING CUSTOMS for example.
  • PostClubUSA customer support cannot be reached. They have a generic mailbox (not identified with the company's name) that is always full.
  • PostClubUSA does not answer emails.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Original Message -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Greetings all,

It seems I'm running in a streak of bad luck with my recent Ebay purchases. I'm doing a kitchen renovation project and plan to use LED strips to build a custom recessed island light. Anyway, I bought some strips from a Chinese seller. After 4 weeks I contacted him and told him I didn't get my stuff. He didn't balk or anything, said just OK, I'll refund you the whole deal, including shipping charges. Which leads me to believe he never sent the stuff in the first place and hoped I forgot about my purchases.

So I decided I'd buy in NA only. Got a good deal from a 200K seller (99%) from NJ. Figured I'd be set then. Still, 4 weeks later I don't have the strips. I check edwith the tracking number he gave me : No luck on any of the universal sites (packagetrackr, etc...). So I dig around and find that he used a company called PostClubUSA. I guess their business model is to regroup shipments to save costs but I don't know for sure. Anyhow, even with the PostClubUSA website, I get the SHIPMENT NOT ON FILE treatment. Sent them an email asking to simply make sure they have the package, that I don't need to know for sure where it is now and when I'd get it. Radio Silence. Another email. Nadda. Gave them a call yesterday, no answer. Gave them a call this morning, I get dumped to a message box with no greetings telling me the box is full. I'm a bit concerned because I think the seller made a mistake on the price when he sold me the items because the morning after I bought the items he updated his listing to jump the price by 10$ (15->25$).

My question is does anyone have experience with PostClubUSA? Should I be worried that the seller is giving me a fake # and contact Paypal right away? Maybe I'm being paranoid...

Regards,
Sylar
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
58 replies
May 7, 2006
303 posts
12 upvotes
I also ordered an item on eBay via a seller in NJ that shipped with postclubusa even though on the items page it said they would use USPS.

Needless to say, similar situation...my parcel still never arrived and it was a month ago that i paid... The only reason I ordered from this seller was because they are in the states..so I was expecting faster shipping at least compared to when I purchased from eBay sellers in China.

Somehow I think postclubusa is indicative of bad news lol...
[OP]
Nov 7, 2006
185 posts
16 upvotes
Grand-Mere
FunRing wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2012 9:24 pm
I also ordered an item on eBay via a seller in NJ that shipped with postclubusa even though on the items page it said they would use USPS.
Same for me! He told me to wait at least 5 weeks. 5 Weeks! I'm not in Uganda. I live closer to NJ than people in Columbus... I understand there can be delays at customs but not having a valid tracking number irks me. Out of curiosity, is this etopmarket? Don't want to give these guys a bad name but my 6th sense tells me something fishy is going on...

Did you get a valid tacking number?
May 7, 2006
303 posts
12 upvotes
Flash01 wrote:
Dec 4th, 2012 11:25 am
Same for me! He told me to wait at least 5 weeks. 5 Weeks! I'm not in Uganda. I live closer to NJ than people in Columbus... I understand there can be delays at customs but not having a valid tracking number irks me. Out of curiosity, is this etopmarket? Don't want to give these guys a bad name but my 6th sense tells me something fishy is going on...

Did you get a valid tacking number?
It wasn't etopmarket but I'm sure they run several names on eBay.. I thought it was extremely odd because I've never heard of PostClubUSA before.. and when they said 5 weeks it pissed me off.. apparently it goes from USA -> some other country overseas..like Austrialia... -> Canada but they never mentioned anything about that.. I just googled and found out lol..

I did have a tracking number but I'm not sure how "valid" it is.. it's saying it's cleared customs and is on its way to "final destination" except that was about 2 weeks ago.. Canada Post usually does not take 2 weeks to deliver once it's in the country...

Did you pay with PayPal? If so.. file for dispute.. and get your money back before 45 day period is up!
[OP]
Nov 7, 2006
185 posts
16 upvotes
Grand-Mere
FunRing wrote:
Dec 4th, 2012 3:17 pm
... apparently it goes from USA -> some other country overseas..like Austrialia... -> Canada but they never mentioned anything about that.. I just googled and found out lol..

I did have a tracking number but I'm not sure how "valid" it is.. it's saying it's cleared customs and is on its way to "final destination" except that was about 2 weeks ago.. Canada Post usually does not take 2 weeks to deliver once it's in the country...

Did you pay with PayPal? If so.. file for dispute.. and get your money back before 45 day period is up!
I don't want to sound like I'm accusing my seller of trying to rip me off. I'll really never know that. But PostClubUSA seem very unprofessional in the way they handle their business. 3 emails and countless phone calls later, I got hold of someone once. (I got the generic full mailbox every day I called - they don't even bother recording a message saying you've reached the Postclub mailbox... Just "Mailbox is full" and then hangs up. I'll tell you who is full of it and its not their mailbox!

I'll be sure to keep the 45 days in mind when it comes to Paypal. Thanks.
Hope you get your stuff. Its sad because when a seller uses such a shady company, we end up questioning their honesty and a lot of them are trying hard to give us good service... Ah well, time will tell!

Update : The parcel finally showed up using the same tracking number on the PostClubUSA website this morning (coincidence?) with the mention - Scanned at depot / 12/05/2012 10:03:00. Where there is smoke there is fire I'd say but I'll give the seller the benefit of the doubt and wait a few more days.
Dec 4, 2012
4 posts
1 upvote
KANATA
Got the same problem here. I ordered a violin for my 3-year old son to keep him away from my daughter's $400 violin. The order was placed on Oct 30 and we are still waiting the parcel.

The following is the timeline with my parcel:

ON-FORWARDED TO FINAL DESTINAT 11/18/2012 10:15:00
CLEARED CUSTOMS 11/17/2012 14:22:00
RECEIVED AT DESTINATION AIRPOR 11/16/2012 11:23:00
FLOWN AS BOOKED 11/10/2012 15:22:00
SCANNED AT DEPOT - JFK 11/09/2012 01:41:00

I become more and more impatient about the non-satisfying post service of PostclubUSA because my son keeps asking me where his violin is.

I told my son that the parcel is in a big depot and sorting facility of Canada post and is on its way to our home. But who knows.

it looks it is better to buy stuff from a store if you are not in the States.
Dec 4, 2012
4 posts
1 upvote
KANATA
What will happen if I file a dispute with Paypal and receive the parcel the next day

?
[OP]
Nov 7, 2006
185 posts
16 upvotes
Grand-Mere
Having gone through a dispute only once my experience is limited. It will take a while for Paypal to "investigate" so don't hesitate to do it before your 45 days coverage is up. If the parcel arrives in time, just tell them so and the case will be closed. IIRC, they sent me an email asking me for some extra info and I won the dispute after a few days.

Only you knows when to file and if you did all you could to solve this without using paypal dispute. I always try to talk to the seller first and ask for a refund without going to Paypal. I always note that if I get the item at ANY time I will resend the money to the seller but at that point, it becomes a trust issue between yourself and the seller... I can understand that sellers are always aware, and rightfully so, of people that are trying to scam them. If you're confident that you won't get the item before the coverage period is up and that the seller does not want to make an arrangement, then file.
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2011
1127 posts
52 upvotes
PostClub USA is the suck.

I've bought stuff eBay from sellers who uses this shipping method.

Seller sends me tracking #, takes 3-4 days for it to appear on Post Club USA's website.

Seller said he was also in NJ (might be the same seller here) but why in God's name is the seller info according to PayPal located in China?

In short, it took 7 weeks to receive an item sent via PostClub USA to Markham from New Jersey. All that time for a iPhone 4 battery worth $10.
May 2, 2008
8 posts
1 upvote
xcom8888 wrote:
Dec 5th, 2012 3:41 pm

The following is the timeline with my parcel:

SCANNED AT DEPOT - JFK 11/09/2012 01:41:00
So is PostclubUSA a total scam? Here's the timeline for my package:
Shipment Status Date/Time
SCANNED AT DEPOT - JFK 11/09/2012 08:27:00

So amazingly, my package is processed exactly alongside that violin?? This sure doesn't inspire confidence!
Dec 4, 2012
4 posts
1 upvote
KANATA
So, exactly same timeline with mine? Unbelievable...

Can I guess that these timelines are all fake?

This is the suckest post service I've ever used/heard.

The sellers are also not responsible, since they should clearly write they use postclubusa instead of USPS.

I definitely will file a dispute with Paypal tomorrow or monday.

Just feel like ate a fly.......

wf1992 wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 2:03 pm
So is PostclubUSA a total scam? Here's the timeline for my package:
Shipment Status Date/Time
SCANNED AT DEPOT - JFK 11/09/2012 08:27:00

So amazingly, my package is processed exactly alongside that violin?? This sure doesn't inspire confidence!
[OP]
Nov 7, 2006
185 posts
16 upvotes
Grand-Mere
Lol I don't know if I should be laughing or crying! Finally got the tracking number to show something up (after almost 4 weeks of shipment not on file) and now it "looks" like the package is on its way, in a very cryptic kind of way, much like everyone else. The shipment received at 12/05/2012 kinda hints that my seller actually never sent the stuff until I bugged him but lord knows what really happened between PostClubUSA and my seller so I really can't judge yet. The fact that two packages have the same info "could" be due to what I perceive is their business model, that is bunch up shipments over a few days/weeks to save costs.

Here's my latest info.
RECEIVED AT GATEWAY 12/07/2012 15:33:00
FLOWN AS BOOKED 12/06/2012 12:36:00
SCANNED AT DEPOT - JFK 12/05/2012 10:03:00
SHIPMENT MANIFESTED TO DESTINATION AT 12/05/2012
SHIPMENT RECEIVED AT 12/05/2012
[OP]
Nov 7, 2006
185 posts
16 upvotes
Grand-Mere
Lol had not seen this brochure!

http://www.postclubusa.com/inc/pdfs/Pos ... ochure.pdf

Almost crapped myself reading the darned thing.
- Faster delivery
- Fewer complaints (really? Is that why your mailbox is full?)
- Allow buyer to monitor transit
- WE HAVE A DEDICATED CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM...
- Global home delivery is changing and WE ARE AT THE FOREFRONT! (Yeah BABY!)

There's even a REAL name and phone number to call! James Dowd at james.dowd@postclubusa.com / 516-442-2352... At least its not John Doe!

But I now know why shady Ebay sellers use this service...
- Free returns
- Managed Rerouting

Ah well, best of luck to everyone, keep us posted if your parcels ever come in...
May 7, 2006
303 posts
12 upvotes
I still have NOT received my package - below is the timeline from PostClubUSA, who still have not responded to my emails. I don't understand how it was "forwarded to final destination" on Nov 22 and still not delivered to my place.....

ON-FORWARDED TO FINAL DESTINAT 11/22/2012 10:15:00
CLEARED CUSTOMS 11/21/2012 14:22:00
RECEIVED AT DESTINATION AIRPOR 11/20/2012 11:23:00
RECEIVED AT GATEWAY 11/15/2012 07:40:00
ON-FORWARDED TO FINAL DESTINAT 11/14/2012 11:00:00
FLOWN AS BOOKED 11/14/2012 18:00:00
FLOWN AS BOOKED 11/14/2012 15:22:00
CLEARED CUSTOMS 11/14/2012 14:00:00
SCANNED AT DEPOT - JFK 11/13/2012 02:01:00
May 7, 2006
303 posts
12 upvotes
Seems like there's a theme here... all of the ebay sellers involved here are 'located in NJ'...using PostClubUSA - so it seems like these Ebay sellers claim they are located in US, so people wouldn't mind paying a bit more since they think they'll receive it sooner than if they had ordered from China. Except... even from China it did not take this long...

It appears there's quite a bit of "lost parcels" from reading the feedback on ebay.. either sellers aren't sending them or PostClubUSA are losing them..