Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Poutineville] Toronto - $1 poutine w/drink purchase. Aug 13. DINE IN ONLY!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 13th, 2015 1:46 pm
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26166 posts
39569 upvotes
Toronto

[Poutineville] Toronto - $1 poutine w/drink purchase. Aug 13. DINE IN ONLY!

Deal Link:
Expiry:
August 13, 2015
Dine in only, no take out available

While many think of Poutine as a late-night snack, Poutineville arrived in Toronto one year ago from Montreal, joining local eateries such as Smoke's Poutinerie and Poutini's, to give our humble national dish a little bit more pizzazz. And on Thursday you can celebrate this french fried renaissance with a $1 poutine.

From 11 a.m. until midnight on August 13, Poutineville is selling its classic poutine for a loonie with the purchase of any beverage.

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CL-n3_CXAAQDLK0.jpg[/IMG]
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
34 replies
Sep 10, 2014
176 posts
164 upvotes
ON
Wow.. i wish i lived closer to poutineville. I love that place.. Great deal. hopefully they have a similar deal with the filet mignon topping.. lol
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2004
5788 posts
405 upvotes
Toronto
"With the purchase of any beverage" - How much is the drink, $5 ?
Mar 4, 2015
401 posts
41 upvotes
Montreal, QC
If you want a coke, good idea to get it there
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
7664 posts
10948 upvotes
Scarbs
I'm glad I'm going back to UofT next year. Grad school 15 (on top of the freshman 45 that I still have to lose), here I come!
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
8559 posts
5351 upvotes
SergesPlace wrote: "With the purchase of any beverage" - How much is the drink, $5 ?
I think they're $1.50-$3 ($3 for "premium drinks")
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
12134 posts
2754 upvotes
Guelph
I proposed a redflag meet up here! Anyone in? :razz:
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 71-0-0 and counting. Koodo Member
Deal Fanatic
Sep 4, 2009
6575 posts
726 upvotes
What is interesting is that they just say poutine. They didn't say it's a regular sized poutine, or mentioned one of their regular poutine items by name. This is likely a smaller version of their plain poutine.
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
12134 posts
2754 upvotes
Guelph
rageking wrote: What is interesting is that they just say poutine. They didn't say it's a regular sized poutine, or mentioned one of their regular poutine items by name. This is likely a smaller version of their plain poutine.
It does say CLASSIC poutine. Not sure what that means. Anyone up for a REDFLAGGER MEET!
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 71-0-0 and counting. Koodo Member
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2008
3711 posts
633 upvotes
Toronto
I don't know how this is even physically possible:

Jun 10, 2015
715 posts
345 upvotes
They'll probably run out of drinks due to the RFD effect that will be happening
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26166 posts
39569 upvotes
Toronto
DJ_Peanuts22 wrote: Can I order a free tap water?
probably not. however you could order a pop in a can or bottle. Don't open it, then do a no receipt refund at Walmart. They'll likely give you a gift card for the value. All this only applies if you're a scammer though.
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2078 posts
2139 upvotes
Buenos Aires/Monaco
sprung wrote: probably not. however you could order a pop in a can or bottle. Don't open it, then do a no receipt refund at Walmart. They'll likely give you a gift card for the value. All this only applies if you're a scammer though.
That is hilarious, but I'm not sure if Walmart would refund a single bottle of coke without the receipt.

"Oh, I bought this coke a few weeks ago, left it in the fridge, and now I've changed my mind, that's why I don't have the receipt anymore."
Never trust someone who tells you that their favourite show is Corner Gas.
Deal Expert
Feb 26, 2004
26998 posts
4337 upvotes
sprung wrote: probably not. however you could order a pop in a can or bottle. Don't open it, then do a no receipt refund at Walmart. They'll likely give you a gift card for the value. All this only applies if you're a scammer though.
what's the cheapest drink they have?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
8079 posts
3859 upvotes
Wow you'd have to be really cheap to go all the way to Walmart to return a $2 pop that you didn't even buy there. Also unethical.
Jun 24, 2009
202 posts
75 upvotes
apparently pride or conscious can be bought for $1.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
Lolllll

hmmm is this a snack size poutine? -_-
is it free :cheesygri
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
5259 posts
3654 upvotes
Westmount (Montreal)
Wait, are they saying poutine is a Canadian national dish ?

Canada did not create and popularise that dish, Quebec did.

It's like saying Tacos is our national dish because we have some taco bell.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)