Students

Pre admission test at Humber college,practical nursing.....

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 12th, 2017 9:08 pm
[OP]
Oct 14, 2011
8 posts
Hi girls,are you nervous while waiting for results?Are you accepted?
Good luck to everybody.
Feb 13, 2012
2 posts
BRAMPTON
I'm also writing the humber test on the 25th, and I'm really nervous.

Can anyone please tell me the questions that they asked for biology and chemistry portion.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEE
Feb 20, 2012
5 posts
MISSISSAUGA
If anyone here remembers what was mainly on the Bio & Chem exam please let me know. I have to write my test next month. Also if you remember anything for math. please..
Feb 20, 2012
1 posts
MISSISSAUGA
I will be writing the test on the 25th as well, that's only 4 days away :confused:
Feb 21, 2012
2 posts
BRAMPTON
smartway wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2012 1:35 pm
my test is tomorrow!! I am so scared :confused: I got a sheet from the tour saying there is 30 questions for math need 22 correct to pass biology 30 questions 18 correct to pass and chemistry 31 questions 18 correct to pass. English component is an essay. I heard the test is not hard and it takes 2 -3 weeks for results.

Hey smartway, just wanted to know how your test went? I have to write that test in less than two weeks and I am nervous out of my mind has I left high school 10 yrs ago.
Any advice would be appreciated.
I am most worried about the bio and chemistry

Thanks in advance
Feb 13, 2012
2 posts
BRAMPTON
PEOPLE HELPP!!! I'm writing the test in 2 days. I'm nervous.... dfghdfgdfghdkfgdkfghdfg
Feb 21, 2012
2 posts
BRAMPTON
heyall wrote:
Feb 23rd, 2012 8:50 pm
PEOPLE HELPP!!! I'm writing the test in 2 days. I'm nervous.... dfghdfgdfghdkfgdkfghdfg

Hey, how was the test? Have mine in a few days any tips?
Feb 27, 2012
2 posts
heyall wrote:
Feb 23rd, 2012 8:50 pm

Hope you did well!

I'm up in a few days and dreading the chem and bio, (especially the chemistry!). Any advise that might help me out? Like what the chemistry questions generally cover and what not to worry about?
thanks!
Mar 17, 2012
1 posts
NORTH YORK
confused1 wrote:
Feb 13th, 2012 6:17 pm
Hi girls,are you nervous while waiting for results?Are you accepted?
Good luck to everybody.
Good Luck dont worry you will be accepted
Mar 22, 2015
1 posts
Toronto, ON
Hey guys, i'm going to do the admission test in April and i'm worried sick. How will be the questions and are they MC questions?I applied for the program at humber. I have ossd but I don't have grade 12 math, grade 12 chem/ bio? Do I need those prerequisites? My grade for eng is bad. Do I need to take or upgrade the courses? One more thing, if I pass the admission test, will they put me into the program? I am mature student and still in HS-adult school Upgrading 11 chem/bio.every information will be really appreciated.
Dec 15, 2015
1 posts
Toronto, ON
Please help ...i am writing my hoae test in week..
What type of questions are in verbal part
And ofcourse science part and chemistry particularly..

Please help ...i will post whatever i remember from my test to help others
Feb 2, 2016
1 posts
Kleinburg, ON
I have it next weekend and can someone please tell me if there's going to be multiple choices and what's going to be on the the Chemistry and Biology part. Thank you in advance.
Mar 12, 2016
1 posts
helpmeout12 wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2016 3:54 pm
I have it next weekend and can someone please tell me if there's going to be multiple choices and what's going to be on the the Chemistry and Biology part. Thank you in advance.
Hi. Please how was your test. I have mine in two days. Pls what were the questions like. Especially the chemistry and biology. Thank you.
Apr 1, 2016
1 posts
Hi Ufuoma have you recieved your test score yet? I took the test on March 30 2016 and my score came back but there is no decision has been made. My score is quite high though
Apr 27, 2016
1 posts
I took the test and thought it would be easy. The math componet took a while because you can't use a calculator. The biology and chemistry... get the exam study book.

Didn't pass. Wish you all the best of luck.

Study for it
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel