Students

Pre admission test at Humber college,practical nursing.....

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2017 11:33 pm
Dec 19, 2016
1 posts
hey..could you please help me..i have apllied for humber collage north campus... i want to know that what kind of questions are included in the practice placement test of maths and english.
Jan 18, 2017
4 posts
having my pre admission test with humber next week can anyone share what to expect on the test in each subject
highly appreciated
Feb 18, 2017
1 posts
How was your test? I am worried about it and I am about to take it in 2 days. I just need to know if the chemistry, biology and math are hard. Please please help me. I just need some pointers to what really focus and study. I really need to pass this test. Thank you so much and hopefully you passed. Thank you again!
Jan 18, 2017
4 posts
Math is all frations decimal and word problems i cnt remember chem but bio pls study active n passive transport use health occupational apptitude exam books to study it will hlp a little
Sorry for the late relpy
Mar 4, 2017
1 posts
Hey
Can you tell me please from where should i study for this exam.As i am a international student i really don't know from where should i study and how should i prepare for this exam.
Mar 5, 2017
4 posts
Hi,

I've signed up for the Humber admission exam for April.

Has anyone written the test for this years intake ? How hard was the test ?

Any tips/suggestions would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks in Advance.
Mar 7, 2017
1 posts
ajeej123 wrote:
Mar 8th, 2017 7:56 pm
Hi,

I've signed up for the Humber admission exam for April.

Has anyone written the test for this years intake ? How hard was the test ?

Any tips/suggestions would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks in Advance.
Me too. What does HPP01 (code) test mean? I apply for PN for 2017, does that mean the entrance exam?

Im nervous avout biology and chemistry.

Anyone could give us a tip? What books we need to study?
Mar 18, 2017
1 posts
I m appearing in the exam on 21 March .

Can u plz tell me how was the test ?

What kind of questions they asked ?
What's the passing mark ?
Apr 11, 2017
1 posts
Hi, how was your exam? I'm going to take too.. can you please tell me what kind of questions were? I'm from outside Canada so i don't know how i should prepare myself.. what book or website should i follow.... can you please help me about math, chem, biology and english..
Apr 11, 2017
1 posts
Hi Nandni, I'm from outside Canada and want to take the test.. Can you ples tell me what book or website will help me for the test? Can you please tell me how can I prepare my self
Apr 22, 2017
4 posts
Hi, did you take the exam? How was it?
I am writing mine in two weeks. Please, please let me know!!

Thank you
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel