12773 upvotes
Toronto
Here's this week's RCSS flyer page with some highlighted PC products

Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
4104 posts
4052 upvotes
Toronto
jenviea wrote: Here's this week's RCSS flyer page with some highlighted PC products

The Meringata was delicious and I'll buy it again soon, it's a meringue ice cream cake, the whole family liked it.

The flat breads aren't good in my opinion and I've tried a few before coming to that conclusion.

I really want to try the shrimp but my cheapness is preventing me, 12 pieces just doesn't seem enough. I'll try if it goes on sale I might get hooked like the garlic grilling shrimp.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
7949 posts
3608 upvotes
I guess the Kale, beet, squash flatbread didn't go over very well.
Images
  • 20190326_172004.jpg
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
4104 posts
4052 upvotes
Toronto
bonterra wrote: I guess the Kale, beet, squash flatbread didn't go over very well.
I found all their flat breads fell flat, pun intended, the taste and texture seemed off to me at least.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
4104 posts
4052 upvotes
Toronto
WMPCOT wrote: The Meringata was delicious and I'll buy it again soon, it's a meringue ice cream cake, the whole family liked it.

The flat breads aren't good in my opinion and I've tried a few before coming to that conclusion.

I really want to try the shrimp but my cheapness is preventing me, 12 pieces just doesn't seem enough. I'll try if it goes on sale I might get hooked like the garlic grilling shrimp.
The bang bang shrimp were not good in my opinion not to mention the value isnt there at all.
Deal Addict
May 10, 2001
1440 posts
327 upvotes
Now that the Metro group has brought back banana cream pie (under their Irresistibles brand), I'm hoping the time is right for PC to bring back their banana cream pie which was altogether superior and far too short-lived. And not that dulce de leche abomination, please!
Let them know that it is I, Aziz Hamid!
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
4104 posts
4052 upvotes
Toronto
Fanboy wrote: Now that the Metro group has brought back banana cream pie (under their Irresistibles brand), I'm hoping the time is right for PC to bring back their banana cream pie which was altogether superior and far too short-lived. And not that dulce de leche abomination, please!
I may have never had a banana cream pie, sounds delicious.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
4104 posts
4052 upvotes
Toronto
Fanboy wrote: Now that the Metro group has brought back banana cream pie (under their Irresistibles brand), I'm hoping the time is right for PC to bring back their banana cream pie which was altogether superior and far too short-lived. And not that dulce de leche abomination, please!
Where was the pie located? Is it fresh or frozen.
Jun 9, 2015
891 posts
974 upvotes
Toronto, ON
bonterra wrote: I guess the Kale, beet, squash flatbread didn't go over very well.
Holy crap, where was this? They're actually pretty decent.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1375 posts
1868 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
I found these pretty good
Mar 16, 2006
276 posts
135 upvotes
Scarborough
I wish PC would create more options for people that eat HALAL. It's so unfortunate that majority of their items...especially the prepared/frozeen foods can't be eaten by Muslims
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
7949 posts
3608 upvotes
New frozen seafood products. Garlic or Cajun Seafood Bake.
Images
  • 20191024_095917.jpg
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2004
1829 posts
311 upvotes
Mississauga
bonterra wrote: New frozen seafood products. Garlic or Cajun Seafood Bake.
Interesting. Thank you.
As long as they do not come from India, Vietnam or that side of the World. With reference from CBC Marketplace.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
7949 posts
3608 upvotes
renoldman wrote: Not new, but I have been liking these PC sauces recently:

Memories of Seoul: Gochujang sauce
http://m.presidentschoice.ca/en_CA/prod ... sauce.html

Memories of Montego Bay: Fiery Jerk Sauce
https://www.presidentschoice.ca/en_CA/p ... e9352.html
They seem to have stopped making my favourite, the smoked paprika one. Think it was Memories of Spain.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)