Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
President's Choice

[PCF Mastercard]$150 e-gift card + Up to 20,000 PC Points

Jun 25, 2017
7 posts
49 upvotes

[President's Choice] [PCF Mastercard]$150 e-gift card + Up to 20,000 PC Points

Received this email offer! Looks like a deal to celebrate Canada 150! Up to 20,000 PC Points & $150 e-gift card when you activate the card. No annual fee! Pretty good deal, especially if you already collect PC points.

$150 E-gift card can be for the following:
• Cineplex
• The Ultimate Dining Card (Restaurants include Bier Markt, Swiss Chalet, Montana's, Kelsey's, Harvey's, Milestones, Eastside Mario's, Fionn MaCool's, Newyork fries and Landing group locations.)
• Starbucks
• iTunes

Offer details:

1* Apply online and when you receive your PC Financial Mastercard credit card, you will also receive four welcome coupons or offers each worth 5,000 PC points. Use your PC Financial Mastercard and redeem each coupon or offer to receive 5,000 PC points with any purchase at the checkout in participating grocery stores where President's Choice® products are sold. See coupons or offers for full details. Coupons or offers have no cash value. For all offers, allow 2-3 weeks from qualifying purchase for bonus PC points to be awarded. Each offer is limited to one per new PC Financial Mastercard account and may be terminated or changed at any time without notice.

2* Earn 3 cents per purchased litre of Esso Supreme (Octane 91) and Esso SUPREME+ (Octane 93) gasoline only. Earn 2 cents per purchased litre on other gasoline or diesel. Cents per litre is payable in PC points when you use your President's Choice Financial World Elite Mastercard at Esso stations in Canada. 2 cents per litre amounts to 20 PC points. 3 cents per litre amounts to 30 PC points.

3* Get a bonus 10 PC points per dollar of your PCTM travel services purchase (taxes included) charged to your President's Choice Financial Mastercard or President's Choice Financial World Mastercard and 20 bonus PC points per dollar charged to your President's Choice Financial World Elite Mastercard, in addition to the regular 10 PC points per dollar earned for all purchases on these card. Bonus PC points will be shown as "PC Travel Bonus Rewards" on your PC points statement. Account must be in good standing. Offer subject to change. PCTM travel services are provided by 8742995 Canada Inc. doing business as Travel Nation Canada. President's Choice Bank and its related companies are not affiliated with Travel Nation Canada and are not responsible for delivery of the services or liable in connection therewith.

4* As a President's Choice Financial World Elite Mastercard cardholder, you can earn PC points at an earning rate equal to 30 PC points per $1 charged to your eligible card(s) when you use it to pay your PC® mobile monthly bill (excludes PC mobile prepaid services). You will earn the regular 10 PC points per $1 plus an extra 20 PC points per $1, of your PC mobile payment (taxes included) charged on your card(s) for a total of 30 PC points per $1. Allow up to 4 weeks for extra PC points to be awarded.

5* Balance Transfers for new accounts: You must apply by December 31, 2017 in order to be eligible for the current promotional balance transfer offer of a 0.97% interest rate for 6 months. Offer is available to eligible new customers only, within 90 days of your President's Choice Financial Mastercard account ("Account") approval. This offer may be changed, extended or cancelled without notice. Promotional interest rate is annual and applies, unless your Account is in default, only to the transferred amount for 6 months after the transaction date, after which the cash advance interest rate applicable to your Account applies to any remaining balance until the balance is paid in full, unless your Account is in default. Balance transfers are treated like cash advances and interest is charged from the date the transfer occurs, which may be up to 30 business days from your activation of the Account. Continue making your minimum payments on accounts from which you are transferring until the balance transfer amounts are credited to those accounts in order to avoid late charges and penalties. If the total amount to be transferred is more than your available credit limit, President's Choice Bank ("PC Bank") may send your creditors either full or partial payment up to the amount of your available credit limit. PC Bank reserves the right to limit the number and amount of balance transfers and to decline them for any reason. Balances from other President's Choice Financial accounts are not eligible to be transferred. Stop payments are not allowed. PC points are not earned on balance transfers unless otherwise specified. Please refer to your Cardholder Agreement and Card Carrier disclosures for further information.

https://www.ratesupermarket.ca/transfer ... _financial
Last edited by TomRFD on Jun 26th, 2017 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated links
Thread Summary
PC Financial Mastercard Promo. Up to 20,000 PC Points & $150 e-gift card when you activate the card. No annual fee!
403 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2135 posts
1933 upvotes
Pretty decent deal, 150$ GC + 3% on groceries and Shopper's stuff + 3% on gas. Scotia Momentum beats it everywhere and doesnt force you to shop at a specific grocery store or gas station, but has a fee and there s no 150$ GC on that one right now. Thoughts?
Jul 6, 2016
20 posts
23 upvotes
I have it. Its shocking how fast you accumulate points. You obviously have to shop at loblaws stores, which I do. Its purchase assurance/insurance is decent, and is the only free world elite mastercard.

No brainer IMO.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1665 upvotes
Too bad it's not straight up $150 Visa or MC.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Mar 20, 2008
181 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto
Wondering how much information `ratesupermarket.ca` gets for them to offer you 150$ in gift cards. 150$ worth of mining info?

For those worried about privacy, is it better to sign up directly on the PC website?

I've been wanting this card, but always worried about these 3rd parties selling my info.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
2715 posts
3029 upvotes
Oakville
msaf wrote: Wondering how much information `ratesupermarket.ca` gets for them to offer you 150$ in gift cards. 150$ worth of mining info?

For those worried about privacy, is it better to sign up directly on the PC website?

I've been wanting this card, but always worried about these 3rd parties selling my info.
Pretty sure ratesupermarket is getting paid referral bonuses from its vendors and isn't relying on selling your info to justify the $150 GC. Not that they (and/or the banks, credit card companies, and anybody else you provide your information to) aren't also selling it.
Jun 25, 2017
7 posts
49 upvotes
Think it all depends on the person using the card. For someone like me, I buy most of my groceries at Loblaws and No Frills (helps that I can price match there!). I have an Esso gas station right by where I work, so it's the main gas station I go to. I have a Shoppers Drugmart across down the street from where I live too. It's nice to get $150 GC and 20,000 PC points. Don't see that many bonus offers like that around. The big appeal for me is the no annual fee, PC points and GC.

That being said, depending on the Scotia Momentum card, a person could be happier with having a card that rewards cash back instead of PC Points.
Jun 25, 2017
7 posts
49 upvotes
I was worried about what the same thing! @msaf

I checked out the PC site though and didn't see that offer anywhere, otherwise I would've gone ahead with my application there. That being said though, I've been getting emails from Ratesupermarket for some time now. They have nice credit card offers every once in awhile that offer bonuses. This has been the best bonus I've seen in quite some time. Most of the time, the GC is $75 or less.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 1, 2006
6494 posts
2490 upvotes
Ontario
Damn I missed this deal because I just applied yesterday when the offer was a $100 GC!

Bad luck as the terms & conditions state that the $150 offer starts today at 10 am...

Still waiting for the credit decision.
Cards:HSBC WE MC 1.5%/3% travel 0 FX MC acceptance 31 day med AF $49
CTC WE MC 3% grocery, 3.54% CTC, RA, billpay, AF $0
MBNA RWE 5.4% grocery/resto
Bank: EQ (1.5%)
Aug 17, 2008
422 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto
Ugh, I just signed up last week. Just got my card today in the mail.
I got no offer as @minimalist mentioned above. The only thing I got was on my statement when my card came today 5,000 points on every purchase coupon, and I believe I got 4-5 of them.
Does any one know if that would give me the promo?
Aug 17, 2008
422 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto
@minimalist where did you sign up? what is the promo? I signed up last week and Fortinos didnt give me anything
Aug 28, 2010
111 posts
54 upvotes
it says up to 20,000 PC points, so it is not guaranty that you will get 20,000 PC points when approved?

Another question, can I go to PC financial location inside SuperStore to pay my credit card debt?
Last edited by clsl on Jun 26th, 2017 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2017
3869 posts
2500 upvotes
How much are those itune cards generally worth on secondary market?
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2017
3869 posts
2500 upvotes
@clsl

This is the fine print:
1Apply online and when you receive your PC Financial Mastercard credit card, you will also receive four welcome coupons or offers each worth 5,000 PC points. Use your PC Financial Mastercard and redeem each coupon or offer to receive 5,000 PC points with any purchase at the checkout in participating grocery stores where President's Choice® products are sold. See coupons or offers for full details. Coupons or offers have no cash value. For all offers, allow 2-3 weeks from qualifying purchase for bonus PC points to be awarded. Each offer is limited to one per new PC Financial Mastercard account and may be terminated or changed at any time without notice.
Mar 7, 2011
604 posts
558 upvotes
Vancouver
Does anyone know if two people can link the CC to same PC plus account?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2015
6179 posts
4803 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
Would jump on this if there was an Amazon.ca gift card, still good though!
Alterna Bank Thread

TFSA Portfolio: ATD|CNQ|NA|SJ
RRSP Portfolio: ELV|URI|WSM
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
4384 posts
1494 upvotes
QC
Been waiting since a few months to apply for the card. I don't shop often at those stores but considering its the only free world elite card, I'm very tempted to get it just for the perks.

Did anyone was successful getting the card while being short on the income requirement?
Dec 17, 2004
41 posts
1 upvote
I have considered to apply for the PCF MasterCard for some time. How does e-gift card work? Can someone tell me please?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)