• Feb 12th, 2006 3:49 am
Tags:
None
Nov 22, 2005
13 posts
Thunder Bay

Price cut: Mappins promise ring and Ben Moss engagement ring

Huge Savings on Two Stunning Rings

Both rings are sold separately or together. Email me at liwinn@tbaytel.net for pictures of rings.

The engagement ring sold separately is $450.00 obo (regular in-store price is $1 299.00). The promise ring sold separately is $99.00 (regular in-store price is $199.00). Both rings will be sold together at $500.00 obo.

Engagement Ring:

*Newly featured from a Canadian jewellery chain. Check out http://www.benmoss.com/product.asp?aid=20&prod=1461 for the online advertisement.
*The ring boasts 10 accent diamonds surrounding a brilliant-cut diamond for a total of 0.5 ct.
*Diamonds are set in a white gold/yellow gold band
Bonus: purple carrying case is included

*Perfect for a Christmas season proposal* ;)

Promise Ring:

* Mappins ring
*Heart-shaped diamond surrounded by two accent diamonds.
*Diamonds are set in a white gold band.
Bonus: green carrying case included

Both rings have hardly been worn and are in good condition. Both rings just need a cleaning. Feel free to ask questions. :confused: I prefer Thunder Bay customers with face-to-face cash payments unless you are willing to pay via paypal. If you are not local, I will charge a maximum of $10.00 for shipping and handling unless you have other special mailing specifications.

If you are not completely satisfied with your buy, I will allow a one week return period with a full refund. :)
Share:
16 replies
Nov 20, 2005
218 posts
Bump to this girl. I know her and she is reliable. P.S She is pretty too lol
Nov 30, 2005
153 posts
12 upvotes
North York
HonestTbaygrl wrote:Huge Savings on Two Stunning Rings

Both rings are sold separately or together. Email me at liwinn@tbaytel.net for pictures of rings.

The engagement ring sold separately is $500.00 obo (regular in-store price is $1 299.00). The promise ring sold separately is $99.00 (regular in-store price is $199.00). Both rings will be sold together at $550.00 obo.

Engagement Ring:

*Newly featured from a Canadian jewellery chain
*The ring boasts 10 accent diamonds surrounding a brilliant-cut diamond for a total of 0.5 ct.
*Diamonds are set in a white gold/yellow gold band
Bonus: purple carrying case is included

*Perfect for a Christmas season proposal* ;)

Promise Ring:

*Heart-shaped diamond surrounded by two accent diamonds.
*Diamonds are set in a white gold band.
Bonus: green carrying case included

Both rings are priced to sell. Feel free to ask questions. :confused: I prefer Thunder Bay and Northwestern Ontario buyers and only accept direct payments (face to face) and cash offers. If you are not completely satisfied with your buy, I will allow a one week return period with a full refund. :)

got any pics? please email it to phamtan@hotmail.com or just post up a link please.
Sep 30, 2003
459 posts
2 upvotes
johnnie5 wrote:Bump to this girl. I know her and she is reliable. P.S She is pretty too lol
HEY gotta bump a thread for a reliable and PRETTY girl...too bad you're not in wpg!! lol
[OP]
Nov 22, 2005
13 posts
Thunder Bay
:arrowu: :D
Sep 30, 2003
459 posts
2 upvotes
HonestTbaygrl wrote: :arrowu: :D
hey I got a smile. Definite free bump again...
[OP]
Nov 22, 2005
13 posts
Thunder Bay
bump...see above ad! :)
Nov 20, 2005
218 posts
Bump for rings! I wish i had a gf to give her that.... > :(
[OP]
Nov 22, 2005
13 posts
Thunder Bay
see ad above for added changes
Sep 30, 2003
459 posts
2 upvotes
johnnie5 wrote:Bump for rings! I wish i had a gf to give her that.... > :(
no you don't...lol just kidding
[OP]
Nov 22, 2005
13 posts
Thunder Bay
hmm You can always buy the rings first and then find a girl (jk) lol Anyways, back to buisiness...these rings are an awesome bargain...I hope to hear from you soon... :)
[OP]
Nov 22, 2005
13 posts
Thunder Bay
Boxing Day bump!
Nov 20, 2005
218 posts
I think its a good deal, look at the quality and the diamonds...i mean for this price you can get...what more you can ask for? Besides you can always ask her for pics to see the condition of the ring. Again I can say this lady is reliable and trustworthy.
[OP]
Nov 22, 2005
13 posts
Thunder Bay
bump
Jul 12, 2005
548 posts
312 upvotes
Bump :arrowu:
× < >