Dec 21, 2012
36 posts

Pricematching on boxing week sales ?

I want to price match walmarts flyer with future shop for black ops 2
4 replies
Dec 23, 2009
224 posts
45 upvotes
I have priced matched boxing week flyers in the past but remember they do check to ensure the sale is also a boxing week sale - not a door crasher limited quantity - and still on stock ( I find future shop checks online quantities for some price matches before honoring. ) and Not until after Dec 27. For you the item your asking about also qualifies for free shipping from Walmart. You could simply order it at that price from them and never have to leave the comfort of your home :)
[OP]
Dec 21, 2012
36 posts
Ohh thank you very much im going to buy it from futureshop with price match and save my self 5$ so basically im saving the tax on tthis game
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
1188 posts
180 upvotes
I don't think it will work that day. I'm pretty sure it will be sold relatively fast even at their price.

"The Price Beat Promise has been extended!

If you’ve purchased an item on or after November 2nd, you’ll be able to apply for a price adjustment right up until January 6th instead of the regular 30-day limit.

Please note that to ensure a quality shopping experience for all holiday shoppers; we will not process any price adjustments, exchanges or returns from December 24th to 27th.

Remember, the Price Beat promise does not apply to Boxing Day sale prices (Dec. 26th & 27th) or Boxing Week Limited Quantity Flyer Prices."
Deal Guru
Jun 30, 2006
13113 posts
1948 upvotes
Toronto
Futureshop/Bestbuy does not price match Boxing Day or even Boxing Week deals. It's really YMMV.
× < >