• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2017 3:10 am
Tags:
Apr 30, 2017
68 posts
12 upvotes
ConsoleWatcher wrote:
Mar 30th, 2017 8:35 am
I find itsadly ironic that BLM says that it is against prejudice, stereotyping, etc. and yet displays animosity towards (all) police officers based on the actions of a small percentage of them.

Of course, we can't oppose BLM's actions because that would be racist, of course.
Police officers display a lot worse towards (all) black or colored people. Its a 2 way street. Actually, history tells us its been like that for YEARS upon years. Yet all focus is on how blacks view cops. Of course it is. But of course we shouldnt oppose whites or the police force because that would make me an ignorant black, of course.
Apr 30, 2017
68 posts
12 upvotes
MaximDude wrote:
Mar 29th, 2017 11:49 pm
BLMTO never hurt the gay community...........except they just completely embarrassed and disrespected them by holding the entire parade hostage just so they could be selfish and get their demands met. Instead of being happy at being invited as honored guests, they chose to spit on the very people who reached out to them and use that event as an opportunity to push their agenda.

I would say BLM are the ones who are petty considering they can't even let a police float to be in the parade that's suppose to be ALL INCLUSIVE. BLM is a POS hate group that is intolerant of anyone who doesn't agree with whatever crap they spew. Its just sad at how much people allow them to get away with in what they're able to say and do when most any other group trying to do the same would've been lambasted for those very same things by our leaders as well as by the public. But hey, its BLM so its completely fine because everyone including our leaders are too much of a pansy to dare criticize them. >_>
Ay man.....sometimes when the world keeps poking you over and over and over and over and over, you just gotta grab them by the throat and do what you gotta do. Know what I mean bud?

I mean....thats what I would do if it were me.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2003
6224 posts
486 upvotes
torontocityboy wrote:
May 19th, 2017 6:28 am
Ay man.....sometimes when the world keeps poking you over and over and over and over and over, you just gotta grab them by the throat and do what you gotta do. Know what I mean bud?

With that thinking, gay cops should grab all the BLM members by the throat and do what they gotta do.

That'll be a fun watch.

What would black gay cops do? Choke themselves?
Deal Guru
Dec 4, 2010
14165 posts
988 upvotes
Buggy166 wrote:
May 19th, 2017 7:56 am
With that thinking, gay cops should grab all the BLM members by the throat and do what they gotta do.

That'll be a fun watch.

Our friend here is an angry black man who would probably split your skull because you looked at him the wrong way.

He wants to mess me up for a beef patty for crying out loud. It's this kind of attitude that make people cross the street when they see a group of black youths approaching them.

Doing a stellar job changing public perception, my ****!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2003
6224 posts
486 upvotes
Supercooled wrote:
May 19th, 2017 8:01 am
Our friend here is an angry black man who would probably split your skull because you looked at him the wrong way.

He wants to mess me up for a beef patty for crying out loud. It's this kind of attitude that make people cross the street when they see a group of black youths approaching them.

I wouldn't mind it as much if BLM weren't appropriating white culture so much. Wearing jeans, using phones, collecting shoes...like damn.

That said, some beef patties are really worth fighting for. I prefer Gandhi's roti though. 50/50 on a good beef patty vs a good burrito, personally.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2009
13230 posts
1149 upvotes
Someone posed an interesting philosophical question the other day at a party I was at.

Me: BLM is really taking off!

Prophet Brohammad: Do they though?

Me: Do what.. huh?

Brohammad: Do they matter?

Me: Do what matter?

Brohammad: *Takes bong rip* .. Black lives..

Me: *stunned silence*

Mind blown.
In a perfect system, corporations would fear the government and the government would fear the people. - David Wong

Check out caRpetbomBer's picks in this thread.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2013
5509 posts
1561 upvotes
Toronto
torontocityboy wrote:
May 19th, 2017 6:28 am

You even have your ebonics down pat
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
26329 posts
3147 upvotes
Ottawa
Supercooled wrote:

I have to agree, with his few posts, he has lost any sympathy or support. Is he typical of BLM? Or is he just uber paranoid?
I dare say that most people would pay him little mind and care less about his colour if he would just exhibit less threatening attitude?
"We investigate in secret so that we don't smear innocent people." James Comey
Apr 30, 2017
68 posts
12 upvotes
Supercooled wrote:

Who told you I was black? I never once said I was black.
Apr 30, 2017
68 posts
12 upvotes
All this attention and hate towards me. LOL. You guys would love me to be black wouldnt you? Its cause for it all. Thats why things will never change. I like the world how it is now. Like someone said; continue crossing the street when a group approaches.
Apr 30, 2017
68 posts
12 upvotes
Buggy166 wrote:
May 19th, 2017 7:56 am

That'll be a fun watch.

Oh god.....gay anything probably should.
Apr 30, 2017
68 posts
12 upvotes
daivey wrote:
May 19th, 2017 2:41 pm
You even have your ebonics down pat
Why doez typin like this make u feel uncomfortable brah? Something your not used 2? Because I dont type like you do, you don like it? Scared of what you dont kno? What you dont know or understand can be scary to you. Its ok.
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
26329 posts
3147 upvotes
Ottawa
torontocityboy wrote:
May 19th, 2017 7:53 pm
All this attention and hate towards me. LOL. You guys would love me to be black wouldnt you? Its cause for it all. Thats why things will never change. I like the world how it is now. Like someone said; continue crossing the street when a group approaches.
Hate towards you? I think that if you feel the hate, it is your own paranoia rearing it's head. Black or white or whatever in between, your attitude brings it upon yourself. A self inflicted wound as I see it.
So you like all the derogatory rhetoric you have been espousing?
"We investigate in secret so that we don't smear innocent people." James Comey
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
35634 posts
1927 upvotes
Toronto
torontocityboy wrote:
May 16th, 2017 11:16 pm
But theyre not promoting hate against the police.......
Exclusion is a type of hate. The police are trying to spread peace, humanity and diversity by participating in the pride parade. It shows that police are tolerant towards gays.
Remember it was only a few decades ago when Toronto police arrested gays just for being gay. The bath house raids was more about oppressing gays than it was about protecting people against illegal bawdy houses.
Apr 30, 2017
68 posts
12 upvotes
UrbanPoet wrote:
May 20th, 2017 9:06 pm
Exclusion is a type of hate. The police are trying to spread peace, humanity and diversity by participating in the pride parade. It shows that police are tolerant towards gays.
Remember it was only a few decades ago when Toronto police arrested gays just for being gay. The bath house raids was more about oppressing gays than it was about protecting people against illegal bawdy houses.
Black people are treated unjustly by the criminal justice system at all levels, and the press is almost as bad. Thats how they are trying to spread peace and diversity?
Again....the story goes like this; a lot of police brutality awareness towards blacks the past 3-4 years, and when blacks speak out, get angry and snap back everyone wants blacks to shut up and calm down? Why should they?

Keep slapping me in the face over and over and over and over and over. When I finally turn around and break your jaw, Im the aggressive ignorant bad guy. Everyone wants to prosecute me for what I did. Everyone focuses on my actions ONLY. You tell me to shut it and forget the past.

Thats fair?
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel