[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2005
4168 posts
645 upvotes
Markham

Prima Taste Laksa La Mein sighting

Back in stock at T&T , 2 for $5.

This is consistently rated as one of the top instant noodles. Not cheap but relative to fast food, it's cheap.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
20 replies
Deal Guru
Dec 31, 2005
13023 posts
602 upvotes
Was it gone? I've never had troubles getting it at t&t...I tend to buy 2 or 3 a month.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2002
4871 posts
185 upvotes
London Drugs had it for $1.99 a few months ago.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2005
4168 posts
645 upvotes
Markham
nalababe wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 11:01 pm
Was it gone? I've never had troubles getting it at t&t...I tend to buy 2 or 3 a month.
Hadn't actually looked for it, but I did recall the last time it appeared people bought it up and then it disappeared. Perhaps it came back in stock but I didn't know it. Pretty expensive instant noodles you gotta admit.

Deal Guru
Dec 31, 2005
13023 posts
602 upvotes
gr8dlr wrote:
Mar 18th, 2017 10:41 am
Hadn't actually looked for it, but I did recall the last time it appeared people bought it up and then it disappeared. Perhaps it came back in stock but I didn't know it. Pretty expensive instant noodles you gotta admit.
Depends how you look at it....if you bought the spice pack separate to make at home, you'd be looking at a dollar or two....It isn't just some crap soup mix and a bit of oil...
Dec 14, 2005
913 posts
100 upvotes
gr8dlr wrote:
Mar 18th, 2017 10:41 am
I've been buying it for the last couple of years. Never had ive seen it OOS
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2006
3565 posts
331 upvotes
Anyone see the Chili Crab flavour in Canada? T&T in the GTA only has the Laksa and Curry flavours.

On a side note, I first saw these noodles in Hong Kong supermarkets (YATA, which is pretty expensive) and they were priced at $7 CAD a pack!
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
35331 posts
1794 upvotes
Toronto
Wow... ARe they really that good to command a higher price? I Wouldn't mind trying once...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2005
4168 posts
645 upvotes
Markham
Mulder and Scully wrote:
Mar 19th, 2017 11:43 am
Anyone see the Chili Crab flavour in Canada? T&T in the GTA only has the Laksa and Curry flavours.

On a side note, I first saw these noodles in Hong Kong supermarkets (YATA, which is pretty expensive) and they were priced at $7 CAD a pack!
They had the chili crab flavour there as well as curry.

Deal Fanatic
Sep 2, 2008
9905 posts
479 upvotes
Mulder and Scully wrote:

Not quite, I've bought the chili crab flavour at T&T a few times in Toronto.
Dec 14, 2005
913 posts
100 upvotes
Mulder and Scully wrote:

I've seen it at T&T woodbine/16 and Kennedy/7, bought it before but didnt really care for it. I went to T&T today but didnt notice if they have the crab flavor today, I typically just get the Laksa and Curry flavor.
Dec 14, 2005
913 posts
100 upvotes
UrbanPoet wrote:
Mar 19th, 2017 11:49 am
Wow... ARe they really that good to command a higher price? I Wouldn't mind trying once...
It's pretty good, you gotta try it. No msg so I feel less bad drinking the soup.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2007
3411 posts
149 upvotes
Anywhere in downtown Toronto that sells these (I'm not really counting the Cherry Beach T&T since its only really accessible via car)? Maybe PAT on Bloor?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 2, 2008
9905 posts
479 upvotes
Shimso wrote:
Mar 19th, 2017 11:26 pm
Anywhere in downtown Toronto that sells these (I'm not really counting the Cherry Beach T&T since its only really accessible via car)? Maybe PAT on Bloor?
Pat does not have it. But t and t isn't really that hard to get to by transit. There is a new streetcar route that goes pretty close or the bus that gets you even closer.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2004
4184 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto
Picked up some @ Warden/Steeles T&T on Sunday. Expiry date: 2018.

I think their regular price was $2.99 or something.
h2o- a.k.a. 阿水 (Ah Sui)

× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel