[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2005
5706 posts
1300 upvotes
Markham

Primecables Sit Stand desk quick review

https://www.primecables.ca/p-357587-cab ... #sku366204

Just bought this (first Gen model) last week and wanted to give some quick impressions. I paid $170 less 15% coupon plus HST => approx $175 all in

It's an electric sit stand desk with three memory presets (user set) and it has a timer to remind you to sit or stand at time intervals (user set).

The table top is not included which is OK with me because I had something before (the return part of a U shaped desk) that I just wanted to convert into a sit stand setup. it can accomodate different sized desks as well.

For the money, it can't be beat IMO.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
3 replies
May 17, 2007
281 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
Is there a reason why you didn't pick the second generation table?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2005
5706 posts
1300 upvotes
Markham
orb2k wrote:
Dec 12th, 2018 11:29 am
Is there a reason why you didn't pick the second generation table?
I think the price difference was like almost $100 when I bought it and I didn't see the difference (motor on side vs center and joint location) was in any way justified for what I needed.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
May 17, 2007
281 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
gr8dlr wrote:
Dec 12th, 2018 3:51 pm
I think the price difference was like almost $100 when I bought it and I didn't see the difference (motor on side vs center and joint location) was in any way justified for what I needed.
I've been waiting for a sale... I haven't found a proper that talks about the difference. At the end of the day, if they do the same thing then I can't justify the price inrease.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)