[Primecables.ca] $19.99 Premium Headphones Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro

[OP]
Banned
Apr 25, 2018
171 posts
269 upvotes
Montreal

[Primecables.ca] $19.99 Premium Headphones Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro

This headphone comes with mic, looks quite comfortable, until tomorrow 10 am. they have free shipping with code: PCFS24.
Has anyone tried this? Not sure the quality of this product.
41 replies
Dec 18, 2005
611 posts
410 upvotes
Montreal
I've not tried these headphones, but everyday I am more and more impressed with Primecables as a company. They have good prices, fast delivery (to subway stations in Montreal, anyway), decent support. So far, I've bought one of their in-house products (that 99$ 32" TV from a little while ago) and I was not disappointed (though we'll see how durable the tv really is). Add to all this the fact that they accept PayPal and they are quickly replacing Amazon for me, in the markets that they serve.

Let us know how these headphones work out for you.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
1187 posts
226 upvotes
Toronto
I wonder if this is same as the one from Monoprice because they look identical.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2004
2966 posts
130 upvotes
dhomas wrote:
Jul 27th, 2018 1:22 pm
I've not tried these headphones, but everyday I am more and more impressed with Primecables as a company. They have good prices, fast delivery (to subway stations in Montreal, anyway), decent support. So far, I've bought one of their in-house products (that 99$ 32" TV from a little while ago) and I was not disappointed (though we'll see how durable the tv really is). Add to all this the fact that they accept PayPal and they are quickly replacing Amazon for me, in the markets that they serve.

Let us know how these headphones work out for you.
I agree, the only thing missing is a good return policy
既生瑜,何生亮?

Ebay Feedback
Nov 14, 2012
589 posts
261 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Seems like a good deal, I'm in with you.
Jul 24, 2015
47 posts
29 upvotes
Thunder Bay
philelmo wrote:
Jul 27th, 2018 5:06 pm
I agree, the only thing missing is a good return policy
Haven't had an issue returning stuff with them before. Have returned home theatre audio cables and other misc stuff which didn't end up working out for me. Didn't charge me restocking and got my money back right away :)
Oct 10, 2006
766 posts
1715 upvotes
Outside Poker Flat
I've had two pairs of the Monoprice ones, they're a little tight on the head, but they sound amazing for the price.

Of course there are subtly-engineered fail points so that you'll buy a second pair before realizing you're being suckered and they break so as to become completely useless, even for one-eared DJ style use. https://imgur.com/a/3ssLb6M
PART VII 206 (1) Every one is guilty...who (f) disposes of any goods, wares or merchandise by any game of chance or any game of mixed chance and skill in which the contestant or competitor pays money or other valuable consideration; Criminal Code
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2002
4934 posts
1108 upvotes
Toronto
cftw123 wrote:
Jul 28th, 2018 5:20 pm
Haven't had an issue returning stuff with them before. Have returned home theatre audio cables and other misc stuff which didn't end up working out for me. Didn't charge me restocking and got my money back right away :)
Only thing I had to return was a chair from 123ink because I bought one from Costco and they were prompt in sending a prepaid label. Also, I had a package of $0.99 watch batteries refunded because they arrived DOA, I received another replacement before refunding and those were DOA too. Don't buy the AG6 batteries from PrimeCables as they are dead in the packaging. Must be old stock. It's a shame because it's really difficult to find the 5-10 packs of watch batteries for a reasonable price if looking locally. I ended up purchasing a 10 pack for $2 on Amazon.ca Marketplace. The package of AG1 batteries was fine.
'11 DC MLF Iikka Pro
'18 Union Flite Pro Red
'08 K2 T1
Nov 21, 2012
494 posts
351 upvotes
Toronto
eunoia wrote:
Jul 28th, 2018 5:37 pm
I've had two pairs of the Monoprice ones, they're a little tight on the head, but they sound amazing for the price.

Of course there are subtly-engineered fail points so that you'll buy a second pair before realizing you're being suckered and they break so as to become completely useless, even for one-eared DJ style use. https://imgur.com/a/3ssLb6M
The 2017 revision that comes with a cable with mic instead of the long 10 ft cable might have improved on the design a bit -- I've noticed that there isn't any of that cheap squeaking/creaking noise at the joints where the cans connects to the band. I gave my first pair to a friend and got the version with the mic.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2017
1155 posts
289 upvotes
wjfu7785 wrote:
Jul 27th, 2018 12:22 pm
until tomorrow 10 am. they have free shipping with code: PCFS24.
This code has expired. It kills the deal, no? Shipping is $5.95.

Code: Freeshipping10 works if you're a new user.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2017
1155 posts
289 upvotes
eunoia wrote:
Jul 28th, 2018 5:37 pm
You better be right or you're getting a spanking, son. I just ordered a pair. If I ordered them from Monoprice it would have almost doubled the price.