Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Primecables.ca

HDTV Outdoor Antenna High Gain VHF / UHF Combo $19.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2017 10:26 am
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
2300 posts
2175 upvotes
Laval, QC

[Primecables.ca] HDTV Outdoor Antenna High Gain VHF / UHF Combo $19.99

Primecables.com deal of today, HDTV Outdoor Antenna High Gain VHF / UHF Combo for $19.99
Free shipping if spend $29 +, code: LOVEFS, otherwise shipping is $5.95

Btw, the indoor version antenna also on sale at the moment.
Super Thin Indoor HD TV Antenna $8.99
http://www.primecables.com/en/p-356273- ... rimecables
8 replies
Deal Addict
May 24, 2008
3488 posts
1532 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone have experience with these in Toronto?
Glazers Out!
Jul 16, 2007
307 posts
371 upvotes
Toronto
Little Tim wrote: Anyone have experience with these in Toronto?
I have the high gain one and installed it outside on the second floor, facing south. Quite satisfied with it, especially for $20. I'm getting NBC and CBS (didn't work yesterday, but they're working right now and most of the time), FOX, CW, sometimes PBS, but all of the canadian stations work all the time (CBC, CTV, CHCH, TVO, Radio-Canada, YES TV, OMNI1 and 2, Global, City). It would probably be a lot better if I installed it on the roof, but then I'd have to ground it and run the cable down... it's a safe bet for $20 and probably works as good as some of the ones that sell for over $100.

Oh yeah, one thing to note is that some of the parts were missing from the box. Assembly was super confusing until I figured it out, since the instructions were not too clear. I live chatted with customer service and had to send them a picture of what I got, then they sent me the missing parts within 1 or 2 business days.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
2660 posts
3149 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Little Tim wrote: Anyone have experience with these in Toronto?
Got the indoor one already, got 9 channels and pretty satisfied
Want to know about the out door one
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2004
1834 posts
694 upvotes
Toronto
You can use coupon FREESHIPPING10 for free shipping if more than $10 (and first purchase with them)
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum and I'm all outta gum.
Jun 9, 2009
348 posts
126 upvotes
Mississauga
entity wrote: You can use coupon FREESHIPPING10 for free shipping if more than $10 (and first purchase with them)
I hace the message: * Coupon doesn't apply to OEM, ON SALE, CLEARANCE or some LOW PROFIT products.
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2012
2654 posts
1461 upvotes
Richmond
tutulau wrote: I hace the message: * Coupon doesn't apply to OEM, ON SALE, CLEARANCE or some LOW PROFIT products.
Yes, because it's much more important for them to save $2 than to make a good impression on a first-time customer. I'm sure they fired that guy that came up with the silly idea for a first-time-free-shipping promo for new customers. :rolleyes:

BTW, I did use that promo previously on a sale item, so they are obviously applying restrictions erratically.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)